VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To add to what Kuat said -- ever wonder why we even have it in-hand? You'd be holding thin air if they were brave enough to call it by its proper name.

All in all the revenger is a good figure right out of the box, with mods its even better, however I would still jump at the chance to get an official Hot toys version. It boggles the mind as to why they have neglected one of marvels top characters for so long, he would certainly sell great and make for an awesome box set with all the weapons, and yet we have got plenty of marvels D-listers like the new goblin, whiplash, chitarri warriors and so on:pfft: Not to meanion all the variations of ironman, wolverine, captain america and spiderman we've got, give us some variety Hot Toys:impatient:

All in all the revenger is a good figure right out of the box, with mods its even better, however I would still jump at the chance to get an official Hot toys version. It boggles the mind as to why they have neglected one of marvels top characters for so long, he would certainly sell great and make for an awesome box set with all the weapons, and yet we have got plenty of marvels D-listers like the new goblin, whiplash, chitarri warriors and so on:pfft: Not to meanion all the variations of ironman, wolverine, captain america and spiderman we've got, give us some variety Hot Toys:impatient:

It's possible that Marvel themselves are telling HT what figures to make, and so far HT's more focused on figures based on movies directly under Marvel Studios, thus licensing goes directly to Marvel Studios. For Marvel Characters outside of Marvel Studios HT's so far done only 2 Raimi Spideys, New Goblin, TASM, and TASM2. For X-men, just Wolverine. Then Blade and Abigail Whistler. I think Lionsgate films own the rights to all Punisher movie-related licenses.

I don't think HT would have a problem making an official Punisher figure if they wanted too. They just don't want too :lol They have a lot of figures in the works and want to cash in with the latest super hero blockbuster. I'm not saying it couldn't happen down the road, but expect several more Avengers and Justice League characters to be made instead of Frank.

I have been working on my custom comic Punisher and here is what I have so far.

r6lQNR6.jpg

I really like the HS. It really suits a comic Punisher.

No problem man and it should work, so you won't have to buy a new sculpt. It really depends on how bad the stain is. Just keep at it, until you see the black lighten up with every application. Give it at least a week to notice progress. At first it may seem like it's a waste of time, but then it will eventually start to work. Good luck and let me know how it turns out :wink1:

Hey DA, just to update you. After a month of applying most of the stains are gone! Woohoo!! Just left with some slight stains but will keep applying till it's gone. Thanks!

Yeah, that sounds about right. Well it takes dedication to work, so good job sticking with it.

Yup patience and persistence is key. There are times it does not seem to work but it does. First 2 weeks I applied the cream a few times a day. Then I applied once every 2 days just leaving the cream on to work its magic on the tougher spots.

Massive thanks again for your help DA!

Yup patience and persistence is key. There are times it does not seem to work but it does. First 2 weeks I applied the cream a few times a day. Then I applied once every 2 days just leaving the cream on to work its magic on the tougher spots.

Massive thanks again for your help DA!

No problem man and just passing down useful info that I received being in this hobby for a long time :wink1:

Anyone know if any company made a holster that would hold the 500 S&W Magnum, besides the one that come with the figure? I'm looking for a right handed holster for it.

You could try a HT magnum holster that came with the Abigail Blade figure. Might need a few mods to fit the Punisher magnum.

Since you mentioned mod. It gave me an idea. Why not mod the one he come with. So with a little cutting and gluing I made it into a right handed holster. Now I just need a left handed holster for the beretta. I got one from ebay from an Asian seller. Hopefully it wont take too long to get here.

Last edited:
Since you mentioned mod. It gave me an idea. Why not mod the one he come with. So with a little cutting and gluing I made it into a right handed holster. Now I just need a left handed holster for the beretta. I got one from ebay from an Asian seller. Hopefully it wont take too long to get here.

Nice. Post a pic when he is completed.

Here is my Revenger, still not movie accurate but the guns are on the right place. Made the magnum holster right handed. and found a left holster for the beretta (I had to mod it, since the fit was kind of tight). He is on a HT Joe Colton body with a removed neck and the plug stuck in to the Revenger's neck. I had to pad the body with the body padding that comes HT Storm Shadow to fill the clothing. Hands are HT TTM-19 with the Revenger's gloves. Sorry for the crappy pics.

dn6e.jpg

ag0v.jpg

b2l3x.jpg

Back