Action Figure VTS TOYS : 1/6 Wilderness Rider (VM-026) from Red Dead Redemption 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I played the game, I realized that Arthur's body is kinda wide and big. I guess VTS used a TTM19 type for the body, and it looks scrawny for Arthur. I think it should be bigger like HT Barney Ross body or Ganghood body. I saw LIM developed a new upper body for their Arthur, but I still think it needs to be wider.

Wouldn't really say it's a ttm19 type as they share bodies with Dam toys, but the body they are using the torso is a bit more of a slim lean one then what Arthur actual build is in the game.

Hate to chime in again, hope nobody is offended by it, just have to clear up that we developed the body as THICC was we could, including torso, arms and legs. In one of our attempts he was so wide and muscular you could make out his whole physique under the shirtand the gloves barely fit :lol , our final version of the body is still very wide and muscular, more so than the game, while still being the proper size for his character.

Anyone else notice that VTS covered the John Marston head with the bandana in all but two of the photos? I wonder why that could be... :rotfl

Arthur looks like Nathan Fillion cosplaying as Arthur, and John looks like... well... I don't know. Tailoring is terrible, but might look better with futzing, and there are some good accessories. Still, I've seen VTS do better. It looks and feels like this was rushed to get it out before Lim's, and the price is crazy for what you're getting.

Hate to chime in again, hope nobody is offended by it, just have to clear up that we developed the body as THICC was we could, including torso, arms and legs. In one of our attempts he was so wide and muscular you could make out his whole physique under the shirtand the gloves barely fit :lol , our final version of the body is still very wide and muscular, more so than the game, while still being the proper size for his character.
No harm in input bud. Lol In this scale the best way to get it accurate is to give a body that's in between. I'm excited to see how the lim one looks I'm also a big fan of bodies that have great detail on the arms and torso. I know there are some who whine about single jointed arms being horrible but double jointed ain't much better.

Im glad this was noticed. That was one of the things that really stood out to me with the VTS figure, is how thin he is.

I got both figures, but this one mainly because of the accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=369640&extra=page=1

131329yb332yyx9nuwyx3s.jpg

131329r9eektkno499k4q4.jpg

131330arslscr0i1t0irai.jpg

131330zytync8dk2kynatj.jpg

131330cgpflvfcp7cxcxv0.jpg

131331bgrofhg8yg2hb3m8.jpg

131331yrgqo4uzqgmrqjui.jpg

131332z3v2ro6pc6k6k38v.jpg

131332vviihhjchv57b87t.jpg

131332ft7g128vva44221c.jpg

131334fz4xvvkn0hr566kk.jpg

131335ibmxfyvaree9trpb.jpg

131335iqzcrrqfv3dgfjvy.jpg

131335k7f31rx8lx0xmarr.jpg

131336cdi7qf6irw17ir7z.jpg

131337wty33mty3t9lhcyl.jpg

131337w9o10serfoifofs8.jpg

Wow. I forgot about the sheer amount of accessories this comes with and it looks like they're quite detailed and articulated too.

Would of been worth getting just for those alone!

There are some nice pieces, I really like the fabric satchel and dynamite box. I plan on getting both to make a true Ultimate Arthur. I imagina the Lim toys version will be better over all by far. Thanks for the pics on this though!!

Wow. I forgot about the sheer amount of accessories this comes with and it looks like they're quite detailed and articulated too.

Would of been worth getting just for those alone!

I agree, you're definitely getting your money's worth with this set.

What's with the ear on John? Why it has a really big hole? Like you could fit a peg for accessories?

Anyone got an image of how the body looks like underneath I believe they are using a new body or at least added new bits like the arms.

I got him off E-Bay from a seller out of China. Pre-ordered a couple months ago. A bit of a gamble but given this is not really a mass market figure (small run) I figured the time to invest in knocking it off was not worth it. (Juice not worth the squeeze...) He had really good communication and had very strong (and numerous) reviews.

I'll post some images once he gets here.

I also have the Limtoyz version coming from TNS Figures who are very good.

Back