VERYCOOL 1/6 - VCF-2061 Shadi Wilderness Female (RDR Sadie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
VeryCool Sadie 1.jpg
VeryCool Sadie 2.jpg
VeryCool Sadie 3.jpg
VeryCool Sadie 4.jpg
VeryCool Sadie 5.jpg
VeryCool Sadie 6.jpg
VeryCool Sadie 7.jpg
VeryCool Sadie 8.jpg
VeryCool Sadie 9.jpg

New from VERYCOOL: 1/6 Wild Goddess of War

In the wild west, thieves and criminals are rampant. This is the world of rough old men and cowboys, but there is a sturdy goddess of war who holds a revolver and rips enemies with her hands. She is the goddess of wildness.
This rare female member of the gang is characterized by clear love and hatred, distinct personality, repayment of kindness and revenge, and she is not a woman to be provoked at first glance with two guns. The wild goddess of war is indeed a woman who does not allow men.

Product Name: 1/6 Wild Goddess of War
Product Code: VCF-2061
Product List:
- Exquisite Hair Transplantation Head Sculpture -
VC3.0 Joint Wrap Body
- White Shirt
- Brown Jeans
- Strap Leather Pants -
Leather Windbreaker
- Light Leather Belt
- Brown Leather Belt
- Plaid Scarf
- Grey Scarf
- Cowboy Leather Boots
- Cowboy Hat

- Leather Pistol Holster * 2
- Leather Dagger Cover
- Leather Gun Sheath
- Leather Bullet Belt
- Gun Rope

- Revolver * 2
- Winches Special Rifle
-Short-Barrel Shotgun
-Shot Bullet*4
-Hunting Knife

-Natural Hand*2
-Grip Hand*2
-Fist Hand*2
-Hooker Type*2

Shipping Date: Q1 2023

*Pictures shown are product development prototypes, final product may vary slightly. Product details are subject to adjustment and changes during production without prior notice.
*In order to improve the collection value of the product, all the leather parts are made of thin leather shovel!

I agree, with Stryker. The accessories look nice but this doesn't look like Sadie, good for a random cowgirl though.

It's a good looking figure, and I'm glad to see more Western-themed figures. Hopefully, it's judged on its merits and not disregarded because it doesn't look like Sadie.

It's a good looking figure, and I'm glad to see more Western-themed figures. Hopefully, it's judged on its merits and not disregarded because it doesn't look like Sadie.
Agreed. I’ve been gathering as many Western figures as possible. I have no interest in video games anymore, but anything that fills my desire for good looking Western figures is welcome. Verycool does good work (granted not as good as LIM), but still good.

As far as this being a Sadie figure, this has to be one of the worst recreations of a character in figure form I’ve ever seen. Atrocious.

SW's Sadie is definitely the winner so far. It's a lot more accurate to the game model.
The real leather on the VC version is a nice touch though.

sadie.jpg

The face, aside from the scar, is probably a bit too “pretty“ but everything else looks good to me.
Thats what I was thinking as well. It's a decent sculpt, just a bit too pretty. If one added a little grime and dirt to it, it could just work.

SW's Sadie is definitely the winner so far. It's a lot more accurate to the game model.
The real leather on the VC version is a nice touch though.

View attachment 591071

Thats what I was thinking as well. It's a decent sculpt, just a bit too pretty. If one added a little grime and dirt to it, it could just work.

There are bits that are more accurate on the VC, like the belt and buckle, and the way the straps that tighten the holster are fastened to the back leather.

But overall the SW looks closer to the game. When I pre-ordered the SW it wasn't to have a Sadie as such, but to add a female character to the western collection. I'd have no interest in getting the VC as well.

Vc looks like she has recast LT weapons, which are obviously more accurate. Some touch ups should make this shine.

best option is to get one and buy parts from the other one, VC seems to have better and more accurate tailoring, SW has the more accurate scarf, head and hat but the production pieces will likely take a hit in likeness and quality, the SW sculpt might not even end up looking like that.

best option is to get one and buy parts from the other one, VC seems to have better and more accurate tailoring, SW has the more accurate scarf, head and hat but the production pieces will likely take a hit in likeness and quality, the SW sculpt might not even end up looking like that.
I'd hate to do it to Kit, but that's when you hit the cancel order button. The thing is already running late, let's hope it's not because they screwed it up, but rather are making it better.

I'd hate to do it to Kit, but that's when you hit the cancel order button. The thing is already running late, let's hope it's not because they screwed it up, but rather are making it better.
SW are backed up with a lot of stuff, whether their Sadie turns out close to the proto or not is really 50/50 until we see final production images.

Back