VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still wanna do some mods, weathering and paint on her, but she doesn’t look too bad considering the starting point.
8cc2d7d029059eb19fb25a28222a875e.jpg

e02c5a02988810b212892fe1ef585118.jpg

Looks good. Height is fine. I'm still not a fan of the slender VTS arms though.

Ripley is the same height at Wonder Woman, so that makes me more confident that head won't look pin-sized. :)

HT Ripley body height.jpg

Looks good. Height is fine. I'm still not a fan of the slender VTS arms though.

Ripley is the same height at Wonder Woman, so that makes me more confident that head won't look pin-sized. [emoji4]

View attachment 412538

Yes the arms are slender though they look better in hand. The whole figure is kind of slender, even though this body is far from the worst one when it comes to female bodies - most of them look like Barbies. Even the Alien Ripley body is too slender. But the thing is I don’t think you can get the outfit on a bigger body without serious modding - and the arms should fit the rest of the build I guess. And another issue is the head. A bigger body would need a bigger head.
But for the Alien Ripley body, which arms would you use then? Or would you be ok with the joints?

Yes the arms are slender though they look better in hand. The whole figure is kind of slender, even though this body is far from the worst one when it comes to female bodies - most of them look like Barbies. Even the Alien Ripley body is too slender. But the thing is I don’t think you can get the outfit on a bigger body without serious modding - and the arms should fit the rest of the build I guess. And another issue is the head. A bigger body would need a bigger head.
But for the Alien Ripley body, which arms would you use then? Or would you be ok with the joints?

I hear ya.

I'm not well versed in all the HT female bodies but there must be a pair of seamless arms that could work. They pop off rather easy it seems so that's good. I just can't remember a sleeveless female figure off hand.

If my WW doesn't work, I'll be in the same boat as you so I'd like a back-up besides the S17B.

I’m really starting to like her and I’m gonna be ok with this body swap until a new (bigger) head sculpt is out. At that point I might mod the clothing to fit a more muscular body.
b2087151d7f45241002d50572d3150c0.jpg

482191f558f35cf94897879c29949649.jpg

is the flare gun similar to the one in the game? couldn't find a flare gun i believe it's just a standard naval issue red flare gun.

I like that Furiosa Slikkerias!

FYI, the average human body's proportions from crown to sole are 7 & 1/2 Head Lengths. Measure the head from the chin to the crown and then measure how many of those heads comprise the height of the body going down the center line of the figure to the bottom of the feet as it stands on a surface. This is from Figure Drawing For All It's Worth by Andrew Loomis:
Andrew Loomis Figure Drawing For All It's Worth Body Proportions 001.jpg

Artists like to use heroic proportions in some types of artwork (comics) and that can be anywhere from 5 & 1/2 head lengths for stocky figures like the Thing or Hulk to 10 head lengths for most comic artists.

Last edited:
I like that Furiosa Slikkerias!

FYI, the average human body's proportions from crown to sole are 7 & 1/2 Head Lengths.
Artists like to use heroic proportions in some types of artwork (comics) and that can be anywhere from 5 & 1/2 head lengths for stocky figures like the Thing or Hulk to 10 head lengths for most comic artists.

Thanks! Good info to have! ...but in this case the head will be on the small side unless you use the stock body... and you won’t [emoji6] ...one day I will have a correct sized head for her.

Thanks! Good info to have! ...but in this case the head will be on the small side unless you use the stock body... and you won’t [emoji6] ...one day I will have a correct sized head for her.

No problem, I added the chart to my previous post btw.
If the head is small for the body, just think of it as a Comic version of Furiosa.

I think we're all using the VTS head as a stand-in while we wait for a better representation -- both in size and sculpt.

The VTS head is terrible in all kinds of ways. :)

Yeah while the proportions with these taller bodies doesn't really look too bad to me on its own, I imagine the head still looks terribly underscaled next to any other 1/6 figure.

Yeah while the proportions with these taller bodies doesn't really look too bad to me on its own, I imagine the head still looks terribly underscaled next to any other 1/6 figure.

It doesn’t look thaaaat bad. But could definitely look much better. We need a better sculpt - better likeness - anyways.

We're in talks with Sinag to produce a run of decent heads - I'll post more details soon!
great news. I am liking the idea of modern life of creating a bust to put on the furiosa body and add ankle extenders and voila!! New figure with just 3 easy things

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

We're in talks with Sinag to produce a run of decent heads - I'll post more details soon!

Too bad this is undersized. The likeness looks pretty good. I was planning to get one to have modded into Aeon Flux. How much do Sinag's heads usually run? I'd be interested in two unpainted heads.

Last edited:
Back