Vivisect's Random 1:6 Scale Custom Clothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guy's, I have been really busy working on other stuff, but I promise they are coming very soon, I am just catching up on some old items first that I need to get to people, not to mention I only have so much time in a day to work on this stuff.

On top of that the production samples and patterns I work on here and there for a few small toy companies sometimes need to be revised multiple times depending on what a factory can or can't do, or what ever the reason may be, but with this stuff having deadlines, I have to unfortunately push some more complicated items like the Jedi outfits back a bit.

Believe me I would rather be doing the Jedi stuff than redoing the same piece multiple times till it will work for them or a factory, its not really anyone's fault for the most part, but unfortunately their is not a lot I can do about it, well except for scream, but my wife told me not to do that anymore.:lol

bill
i was wondering if you have considered a "lobot" outfit?
cant see sideshow making him for a while - and to be honest landos a little lonely
i sure that dorgs or bobamike et al could whip up a quick head band -

bill
i was wondering if you have considered a "lobot" outfit?
cant see sideshow making him for a while - and to be honest landos a little lonely
i sure that dorgs or bobamike et al could whip up a quick head band -

I have considered a lot of things. :lol

Right now though I need to get few scout related things out to people and do a couple of other things that I owe people shipped out. Then I want to do more skiff guard stuff done and finally start Jedi stuff. So this week I am going down my list doing some random bits for few people on my list one at a time, before I start anything new.

Down the road I will definitely do a Lobot outfit, but we don't even have a head yet, so it will be some time before that happens. some of the next new things I will probably work on after getting the jedi/sith stuff started will be Ree Yees and Pote.

Cool
Looking forward to my scout gear so I start my biker and to seeing what wonders you guys Come up with next

No hurry... but curious about the Pruneface outfits.

I had to pick up some stuff to finish the vests but its all taken care of now, I will posting pictures soon and be shipping your cape and vest in the next couple of days, other that have them coming or will want them will follow right after. I made 9 sets for now, and I think 5 are spoken for including my own.

Cool, when you do shoot me your address in a PM... I've got some stuff you wanted as well. I think one thing was the rifle from the Nik Sant figure.

Cool.

On a sort of related topic, when I was working out the pattern for the vest I realized I had done half the work for rebel pilot vests. The main pattern is basically the same except the front of the vest pruneface wears is split in 2 pieces and sewn together. Anyhow I was thinking of making one eventually to see how it turned out since I hate the Hasbro vests since thy are huge and loose, and have a few other things going on that make them not look right.

Definitely interested in some of the rebel flight vests as well :duff

Very excited to finally have a finished Pruneface :lol

Anyhow I was thinking of making one eventually to see how it turned out since I hate the Hasbro vests since thy are huge and loose, and have a few other things going on that make them not look right.

Bill that is great news!! If you decide to do these I am definitely in for a few of them.

Please keep us posted.

That will still be a ways off yet, I don't even have any pilots yet, so the only vest i need to replace is Bossk.

I am really hoping Sideshow will do at least 1 pilot in the near future so we can have a good helmet that figures can actually wear, besides the Hasbro versions that are huge, and the Tomy's that are to small to fit a head.

Wow, I hadn't realized I haven't been here for over a week.

Anyhow, I have got some stuff going out to some people like I promised before my short absence. I was just busy taking care of some stuff with my day job as I will be leaving it shortly, and some other things came up that needed some sorting out well before the New York comicon since I have made some stuff that will be displayed there, and I want it to be perfect. But now that that's pretty much taken care of for now, all is well again. :)

As for pilot vests, I have officially added them to the list which will be hopefully getting a lot smaller this month, well unless i keep adding to it. :lol

As for pilot vests, I have officially added them to the list which will be hopefully getting a lot smaller this month, well unless i keep adding to it. :lol

Yeeeeesssss!!:hi5:

Bill when your schedule loosens up and you get around to these, I'm in for 3 of them.

Wow, I hadn't realized I haven't been here for over a week.

Anyhow, I have got some stuff going out to some people like I promised before my short absence. I was just busy taking care of some stuff with my day job as I will be leaving it shortly, and some other things came up that needed some sorting out well before the New York comicon since I have made some stuff that will be displayed there, and I want it to be perfect. But now that that's pretty much taken care of for now, all is well again. :)

Are you able to say what you worked on? If not I hope we can at least find out after the Con!

Are you able to say what you worked on? If not I hope we can at least find out after the Con!

All I can say till the comicon starts is that it is some 1/9 scale Mego size stuff.

As for the the vests, when i make the first one I will post pictures of it and then just make a crap load since there's enough interest in them.

Back