Vivisect's Random 1:6 Scale Custom Clothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool man, that's got to be neat having some of your work shown at a con :duff

Yea it is :duff, but I also still have like 3 things I have done that haven't gone into production yet and a few things that are in limbo, since what I did was to help secure the license, so the wait to see the final product or even a production prototype for any of that stuff is killing me. :lol

Bill I have a spare complete Hasbro pilot (from the Biggs/Wedge set) that I can give you if it helps the cause.

Let me know if your interested.

SDC11222.jpg

hello.....

hi bill WIP

not that subtle......

i supose i could sort out the armour but im trying to finish some other stuff rather than have more in bits

not that subtle......

i supose i could sort out the armour but im trying to finish some other stuff rather than have more in bits

Oh, I don't know if you realize this but I don't do the cast armor and never did, that was Marks part of the deal, and had to be gotten through him, I was just doing Cummerbund, pouches, bodysuits, neck covers and ankle holsters basically. And I can't say when or if Mark will be casting any more armor.

sorry didnt mean to confuse
i have a hasbro one to strip and use - but just loath to strip him at the mo -its the cumberband etc i ordered from you mate

also need to strip and repaint the bike

Here is the finished Prune Face cape and vest, that I also just posted in the Prune Face thread.

The cape has a wired hood so it can be shaped to look good with with either the hood up or down, and the 4 pockets on each side were sized to fit a standard piece of model sprue/tree since it seemed like an easy thing to make the doodads out of, it basically the diameter of a SS light saber. The cape will dye very easy if needed using normal dye or colored with just a bit of acrylic paint mixed into water to make it camouflaged. Also keep in mind the one in this picture wasn't futzed or water treated and such like the prototype cape, also taking a bit of very fine sand paper to both sided before coloring it will loosen it up a lot.

The vest is padded and Velcro's closed on each side so its not noticeable except from the back, and this was the prototype one so the closures on the rest look a bit better from the back. Having the Velcro closure means it should fit any figure body nice and snug, its on a standard older Dragon right now, but the head will have to be off the figure to get it on. Actually the figure it is on now has a big upper chest area, so it will look much nicer on a better body. Also the shirt on him is an old Weequay shirt from my reject bag, so its a bit baggy and seems to throw off the look a bit to me.

The last picture is one of the best reference pictures I could find of a full view of the vest, I think this was reference blueprint used by Kenner or Hasbro if I am not mistaken.

More pictures can be be found in the Prune Face thread here. https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2819932#post2819932

cape06.jpg

cape07.jpg

cape09.jpg

cape10.jpg

blueprint-pruneface-2.jpg

OOww nurse I missed this update... chuffin chuff Bill, I just love it!! Looks perfect!! seamless perfection... well not seamless i a sewing sense... i should be quiet shouldn't I....

bill
i was wondering if you have considered a "lobot" outfit?
cant see sideshow making him for a while - and to be honest landos a little lonely
i sure that dorgs or bobamike et al could whip up a quick head band -

I'm in the very early stages of a lobot, just wondering if any one has any ideas of what I could use for his outfit?

This is too funny. I also have been looking at doing a Lobot.

If I figure anything else out, I will share it with you. I do have some ideas.

That's great Chakaman....like Dengar, the more the merrier!! I've been search like crazy for the right outfit, but just can't find anything. On a positive note though, I've sanded down a nice noggin tonight to use.

008.jpg

I got a Mr White from TA today, just sanded it down and slapped a bit of paint and a bit of sculpey just to give you an idea, let me know what you think.

Thats a good resculpt! I would look into getting a Hot Toys adapter so you can put the head on a prometheus body. It would not look right to have Lobot taller than good ol Lando.

Back