Vivisect's Random 1:6 Scale Custom Clothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, nice to know that I'm on the right track with this guy. Speaking of tracks, however, I'm very conscious that this is actually Vivisect's custom clothing thread and the last thing I want to do is derail this thread. Maybe down the line Vivisect will be able to add Lobot's uniform to his wonderful creations. However, in the meantime I think I should post any updates on Lobot over on My First Custom - Dengar thread. Thanks again for the feedback.

Hello all, well I know I said i would fill you in on what was done and whats comin up and such yesterday, but I was very distracted with Mark X-wing thread, and couldn't pull myself away from it till I finished getting caught up with it, which was like 70 pages. :horror

Anyhow, I have a few things ready to go, so i have to PM people in the order that that they got on the list for these items and give them some time to get back to me on whether or not they are still interested.

So here is what is 100% finished and ready to ship out, and what I will be PM'ing people about today.

Pruneface vest & capes........4 sets left to sort out

Dorgmal, ProgMatinee, you guys are already taken care of and will be shipped shortly.

enuad, I sent yours at the same time as Gboys so you should hopefully have it now, or soon, since he got his already.

Scout Pouches ...................only have 3 sets left and ready to go

Dorgmal, I also have that cummerbund with out pouches ready to be shipped with the other stuff.

Body suits and neck covers....can make them as needed, unless your like a certain insane freak that needed 20 of each. :panic:

Thanks guys, nice to know that I'm on the right track with this guy. Speaking of tracks, however, I'm very conscious that this is actually Vivisect's custom clothing thread and the last thing I want to do is derail this thread. Maybe down the line Vivisect will be able to add Lobot's uniform to his wonderful creations. However, in the meantime I think I should post any updates on Lobot over on My First Custom - Dengar thread. Thanks again for the feedback.

You can't really derail a thread with no rails guiding it in the first place, so no problem. :lol

I did put Lobot on the list a while back, but there's some other stuff that needs to come first, but when I start one for myself I will start a thread on it since its an entire outfit having a shirt, vest and pants, I think. Then I can make copies for whoever is interested.

The Pruneface gear is awesome! I haven't had a spare moment to mess with them yet, but its high on my priorities :rock :rock

Thanks again for the awesome work :duff

Sorry I didn't get messages out when I planned to, Halloween has kept me a bit busy the last few days doing costume alterations for people. Then there was the party I went to friday night. I rarely ever drink, and when I do its at home, but I really tied one on at that party, and I don't even remember how the hell I got home, or how I got a few of the extra bruises I woke up with, so I spent the entire day recovering from that.:chug

Anyhow, I am sending out messages now about the stuff I have ready to go.

As for whats coming up next on the to do list

Besides some random skiff guard bits and ankle holsters for scouts I have had in the works, the next things will be the Bandoleers and pouches for Jawa's and Tusken Raiders since i finally got the reddish brown leather I needed. These will definitely be coming soon as they are a good thing for me to do at the moment because they are mostly hand work and don't require a lot of leaning over the sewing machine, which is still quite uncomfortable at the moment. :banghead

I will also likely do new Jawa robes since I have gotten a few requests for them from people not happy with the material Hasbro used, so if I do some they will be cheap because they are very easy because the sleeves and bottom don't even get hemmed, I will likely use the same material that SS uses for their Jedi robes which is $4 a yard flannel. It should look a lot more to scale and will fray quite nicely at the bottom and the ends of the sleeves without coming apart on its own, which means I would make them barely frayed, and who ever gets them can do the rest yourself by pulling a bit at a time away from it and decide how much you want it frayed. I am also considering Tusken raider, inner and outer robes and such, but out of a material similar to what Hasbro used but with a weave that's scaled a bit better.

Anyhow I will be updating the bandoleer thread shortly.

Another thing I will be doing very soon is pilot vests, which should be pretty easy to make very accurate, and best of all, they will fit right. :)

The other thing I can think off off the top of my head is all sorts of random Jedi outfits, which as i said way back will be done in sort of a build your own Jedi outfit sort of way. Which means, since I have the patterns all done for the different styles and pieces, I can make each part what ever color is needed. I have been collecting a ton of good material in in a lot of colors and shades of those colors for some time now to do these.

Anyhow, if I think of anything else that I specially plan to do soon, I will let you all know.

Sure that's fine, and not uncommon actually, because anyone I have down for something or have done something for has their own file with there want list and shipping info on it. It helps give me an idea of how many of an item I should plan to make.

I'm looking forward to seeing your Pilot vests, if they turn out as great as all of your other work I can forsee you being VERY busy with them.

A certain fella who will remain nameless has gotten me back into customising again ! ;)

Just letting every one know that that I am waiting to hear back on a few items, but I do have 2 Prune Face cape & vest sets completely unspoken for and ready to go to anyone interested.

For more info and pictures of the vest & cape go here.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2819932&postcount=150

If interested send me a PM and I will get right back to you.

Just wanted to stop in a let everyone know that any new stuff has been pushed back a bit since I have been working 2 jobs (medical bills and such :banghead), which is why I haven't been on here, but its only temporary, I hope :lol.

Anyhow the only things I will likely be able to get to in the next week or two will just be a few bits that I owe to a couple of people.

All work and no play makes Bill a dull boy. :explode:

Back