Vivisect's Random 1:6 Scale Custom Clothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! You make some great stuff! Very, very nice! When you start making Jedi stuff, I'm interested! Been working on a EU Luke for quite some time now, but amongst a bunch of loose SS Jedi clothing, just can't find the right look for Grandmaster Luke Skywalker, baddest mofo in the Galaxy!

Would love to work with you putting something together!

-Rex

EU Luke is already the most requested one, so he will definitely be done, and I already have all the material for him along with any other Jedi that could be wanted.

I want to finish a few other smaller projects quickly first, like some various skiff guard and prune face gear, and a quick batch of clone/storm trooper body suits. The Jedi outfits will get their own thread very soon.

EU Luke is already the most requested one, so he will definitely be done, and I already have all the material for him along with any other Jedi that could be wanted.

I want to finish a few other smaller projects quickly first, like some various skiff guard and prune face gear, and a quick batch of clone/storm trooper body suits. The Jedi outfits will get their own thread very soon.

Awesome!! That will be great! Gives me a chance to paint that Luke head I've had for...for...damn, I've had that head for years now!:rolleyes:

Vivisect, if you ever do some Imp outfits let me know. Maybe we could do a little team effort and I know I would love a few.

Well I am just letting those interested in a spiked vest for Bom Vimdin that enaud has offered to cast up the studs since it seems to be a good way to use up access resin when casting other stuff.

It may be a while still before any vests are completed but at least the only major problem getting them made is solved now, since each vest needs about 40 studs or so to cover the front of the vest, there was no way to have them the proper shape (see pic) and all the same size other wise.

So thank you, Duane :duff

Also my wife has been loking into getting me a grommit gun that will do the little metal circles for laces and some times just decoration as seen on the Bom vest and on the rebel trooper leggings, it actually came up when we were discussing how cool it would be to make an early 1900's style strait jacket for the Joker. Damn, this to do list of mine is gonna use up all my hard drive space if I am not careful :lol

Bom.jpg

Last edited:
cool character. is he a shorty? too bad we don't have more child size base figures to work with.

cool character. is he a shorty? too bad we don't have more child size base figures to work with.

He is normal height, 1.8 meters.

I will be posting some pics soon of the Zica Toys 1/9th scale figure they gave me to use when I did some work for them. Its perfect for child size figures, I have just been to busy lately to get to it.

Here is the Body suit and neck cuff thing for the republic commando's. I figured I would post these pieces here as these have a lot of uses so I plan to make more in the future. The opening in the back to get the figure in is like on a SS body suit so no Velcro or anything and you hardly see where it opens, but the figures head needs to come off.

Mysuit07.jpg

Mysuit06.jpg

Mysuit01.jpg

The rest are here.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2550026&postcount=292

Last edited:
Just thought I would post the pics of the pile of body suits and neck cuffs I just shipped out to Dorgmal Snow.

Mysuit08.jpg

NeckCuffs01.jpg

The body suits should fit good on any body, I have tried them on several body types ( Sideshow, Dragon, 21st Century, 21st Century Super Soldier, GI Joe) and they fit like a glove on every one, But the more flexible the figure is the easier they are to get on and remove because I did the closure the same way Sideshow does with the overlapping spot across the back up by the armpits, which means no need for Velcro and such, and a better fit.

The neck pieces are made out of a spandex type material that has a leather like vinyl layer, so its flexible and fits various figure bodies also.

Like I said earlier, I will be making a ton of these and can always make more if anyone needs any, so feel free to PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I notice you've been working on a set of Tarkin clothes , any details of price , pictures etc ?

I notice you've been working on a set of Tarkin clothes , any details of price , pictures etc ?

The Imp uniforms at the moment are just a complicated pattern on paper that has been put off for a little bit, I hope to get to them in the next few weeks, but first I am taking the next 2 weeks to finish up pruneface gear, some more skiff guard stuff and any random bits that I have put off for to long, then I want to start on jedi outfits.

For the Imp uniforms I am not sure what I would want yet since the jackets are a bit complicated with the collar and the back and front parts of the jacket, I would also like to avoid what both SS and Hasbro did by having the line of stitching visible on one side of the chest part. I may do a simpler version that would be made about the same as a Sideshow version and also do a deluxe version the looks just like the one in the picture below, with no visible stitching and extra details like the bit of a seam that goes a bit down from the collar, and mabee even a slightly different pattern fitted to SS/HT (slim TT if I can get my hands on one) figure bodies. Anyhow, to be honest that probably wouldn't be cheap, but I plan to do one that way for myself and see how long it takes.

I also want to look into casting rank badges and the little pocket doodads for the jackets

1251225957-grand_moff_tarkin.jpg

I haven't seen that many spandex jumpsuits since I saw Richard Simmions closet. Don't ask........

Really digging them and the idea of Imp outfits is making me as gitty as a school girl.

Back