Vivisect's Random 1:6 Scale Custom Clothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I though I would let people know if they are interested in any body suits and neck covers to send me a PM, I have made a bunch of extras.

Just got some pictures from Mark of the suits and neck covers on what appear to be True Type bodies, Luke looks to be a slim TT. Also since the neck covers are vinyl the part over the shoulders can be trimmed down.

MTH_4973.jpg

MTH_4972.jpg

looks like a great fit. i don't have time to work on a bikerscout other wise I'd be all over it.

Well since I have said I needed to catch up on some stuff that was long over due, Here is one of the things I have been
working on the last couple of days, Prune Face gear. This is where I deserve an "about :censored time" from some of you guys.:rotfl

DSCF0697.jpg

Also I found something cool today at one of the oddball stores in my neighborhood, one of those is American Science and Surplus, the other is Uncle Fun. Both of these are awesome places to find stuff for making custom figures, models, or whatever. AS&S has a website (https://www.sciplus.com/index.cfm) but it pales in comparison to digging thought the boxes and shelves of crap they have, They do have a lot of cheap sculpting/dental tools on there site though.

Uncle Fun ( https://www.unclefunchicago.com/index.html Pretty much a useless website unfortunately) is part joke and magic shop and the rest is just drawers, boxes and shelves of weird crap, like drawers of toys they used to put in gumball machines 30 years ago. So anyhow I was in there doing one of my weekly drawer searches for odd bits and pieces, when I came across these key chains with perfect 1/6 scale brass and chrome buckles on them for 25 cents each, which I thought would perfect for when I finally get around to doing Bandoleers for Jawas and Tuskens so they wouldnt need velcro and such, and mabee making a proper saddle for my dew back. So I picked up 30 of them for now, I will probably go back and get the last 20 or so I left behind later on.

DSCF0704.jpg

Last edited:
Here's another with most of the hoods attached to the capes, all thats left to do to those is add the pockets and the bit to close it up.

DSCF0708.jpg

They should work out good for which ever of the 3 version of this cape seen in ROTJ, either leaving them the color they are, dying them light gray or black, or going with the camouflage version, which my personal favorite.:)

whenever you get back to the bandoleers i would def be interested in a set. out of all the bashes i've done i have yet to do a jawa. but thats not from lack of wanting to.......i just dont know where to look in the mountain of hasbro boxes i have in storage....:gah:

or should i have put a :monkey2.........due to the (mountain of hasbro boxes i have)

I concur,those do look great.I too am looking forward to seeing them first hand.

Bill,what kind of bass do you have there in the background?

Bill,what kind of bass do you have there in the background?

Its a cheap Rogue that I improved on a bit, adding active pickups and such, and refinished the neck a lot darker. I got it last year as a replacement for my old Fender bass that I snapped the truss rod on, It cost less than a quality replacement neck, especially considering they refunded me about 20% for a microscopic ding in the head stock. At the time I was almost broke but had to have either mine fixed or get an new one in like 3 days, so I picked this up figuring I would just sell it when I got my other one fixed or replaced it, But the dam thing is pretty damn good, nice sound, and action, so its still around a year later and my fender is still missing a neck.:lol The only issue I have with it is they use the same width necks for their 4 and 5 string basses so its a wider than usual 4 string neck but it would be a nice thin necked 5 string, which I wished I had gotten instead.:banghead

DSCF0713.jpg

Last edited:
yeah my GF brought that to my attention...I was focusing on the toy related stuff,lol.She's bass player as well.I play guitar & drums.
That's cool you got great results out of an inexpensive bass.A few upgrades (new pickups,hardware,etc)can do wonders.I see what you're saying about the nut width...after you mentioned that just looking at the pic the string spacing appears wide.That sucks about your fender.I've never had a truss rod break but I have had a headstock snap so I've felt that pain before myself.

I got used to the spacing pretty quick at least,but someone with smaller hands would probably have a harder time getting used to it.

Actually the guitar was normally about $150 I think, including a bag and and extra set of crappy strings, but bass string are expensive so Its good to have extras, along with a crappy cord and strap and the other crap they give you :lol, it was on sale for $119, then with the coupon discount and the refund for the ding on the headstock it cost me a total of $75, my wife is great at tracking down deals on stuff. :rock The active electronics I already had from an Ibanez I used to have with a rattling truss rod I parted out. Now I want to replace the bridge, but with so many other things to spend money on it keeps getting pushed back.:gah:

Hi Bill,

Any updates on the EU Luke outfit? Looking forward to updates.

We were discussing guitars and you bring up dollies, you should be ashamed.:rotfl

Seriously though, I was pretty much grouping all the Jedi out fits together when I do them in their own post, since outfits for just about every Jedi are just modifications of the same base pattern, which I have already done up for the most common styles. So I would like to get that ball rolling next week, but first I want to finish the prune face cape and vest, along with some of the skiff guard bits and pieces I need to get finished, especially some of the long overdue ones that I promised to do for a few people.

Dorgs sent me the bodysuits, neck ribbing and the biker scout cummberbund today :) They are amazing Vivisect love em :clap

No problem, glad I could be of help to the project, and I am also glad that my sewing machine didn't enjoy the taste of spandex as much as yours seemed to.:lol

Actually my old sewing machine used to eat spandex sort of like this....

ngbbs450ce22a86358.gif

Last edited:
Back