Vent about HT Vent threads....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thenammagazine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Jesus people, enough's enough. Ask Dave to open a blog for you to vent there, or vent in one of the other 2,496 threads about people venting about HT all over this forum. Yeah, it sucks, but ____, use search and find one and troll the hell out of it.

:monkey4:monkey3:peace:pray: its like the same threads again and again.th en a couple of fly balls.
I wish that the thread where beeing worked on most of the revield threads that people say they are thinkins of posting,but they just keep making same topic and revisiting the same old threads....Dont get me wrong i love the forum and there are some awsome thres some i have posted in myself........but so angry make me.::nono:emperor

Jesus people, enough's enough. Ask Dave to open a blog for you to vent there, or vent in one of the other 2,496 threads about people venting about HT all over this forum. Yeah, it sucks, but ____, use search and find one and troll the hell out of it.

I'd like to initialize instant banning for all those starting whining threads about HT.

:exactly::exactly:

I'm so sick of threads like this ;)

But seriously, close this and all other vent threads. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back