Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man if u can, grab her. This piece is fantastic. It's the only piece I have on display in my bedroom and I am always impressed when I see her in the morning. For u sickos getting the wrong idea I am married and the wife is cool with vampi on display in the bedroom!

vampirella-premium-format-statue-intro-low.jpg

vampirella-premium-format-statue-1-low.jpg

vampirella-premium-format-statue-5-low.jpg

Finished up my review of this one!

Super glad I got one in great condition.

Wow! Really an amazing statue.

I love the Ex head version.

But the Serial Killer in me likes this version the best

24or120.jpg

WP_000545.jpg

Oh yeah thats the stuff

J/K of course.

This photo really shows what a perfect sculpt and paint apps this piece has. Really amazing. Most peoples shots of this thing really amaze! I am not a huge fan of the reg head bit the Ex version is one of SS best IMO. Congrats to all that got her.

WP_000563.jpg

Ah, all these pics are killing me. This stunning lady is waiting for me at home, but i won't see her for another 4 months. Everyone's pics look fantastic, great work!

Ah, all these pics are killing me. This stunning lady is waiting for me at home, but i won't see her for another 4 months. Everyone's pics look fantastic, great work!

4 months? Wow make sure there's no damage otherwise SS won't take it back after 30 days.

Exactly! How much did you tell us you paid?

:exactly: I always pay flipper prices because i miss too many things from coming in late. until recently with the new stuff. Sometimes I get lucky. I mean very lucky. But to me I paid 500.00 for one vampi and talon was 950.00 shipped. Well I guess it's not flipper prices for you but to me I think it too much already. I know in over pay for way too much for too many statues already. But as long as you think it's a good deal that's all that matters. I'm just saying to me I consider it too much. And yes I paid too much for my vampi at 500.00 as well. :thud:

:exactly: I always pay flipper prices because i miss too many things from coming in late. until recently with the new stuff. Sometimes I get lucky. I mean very lucky. But to me I paid 500.00 for one vampi and talon was 950.00 shipped. Well I guess it's not flipper prices for you but to me I think it too much already. I know in over pay for way too much for too many statues already. But as long as you think it's a good deal that's all that matters. I'm just saying to me I consider it too much. And yes I paid too much for my vampi at 500.00 as well. :thud:

Wow u did get in late. I waitlisted vampi after seeing in hand pics and it still converted for me. So glad it did, awesome piece!

IMO, Vampirella EX is worth $950.00 and Talon EX is only worth $500.00.

LOL you got it reversed!!! Get it right buddy!!! :lol:wave

Back