Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow u did get in late. I waitlisted vampi after seeing in hand pics and it still converted for me. So glad it did, awesome piece!

I came in before this was for sale, wanted this one so bad and it was sold out with no WL in sight. so after a month or so of coming into this hobby I bought one for 500.00 which was very good. Then right after I bought it I was shocked that SS put the WL back up. I quickly jump on it and had a conversion. It. Felt so good to have it convert. Now I need to get rid of my extra one sooner or later. Maybe a trade for something later on that I need.

IMO, Vampirella EX is worth $950.00 and Talon EX is only worth $500.00.

LOL you got it reversed!!! Get it right buddy!!! :lol:wave

True vampi worth more than retail because that statue is simply stunning. I love how the ex head changes the entire statue around. Know use both of the heads. I switch them around once in a while to get a new look here and there. But as for talon I don't know. She's my most expensive so far and she's the one that got me back into star wars. If I had to choose one I still will have to go with darth talon. Iraq super hard choice but I had to do it. Either way vampi gets my vote still for this years best statue! Yes I know some here wants lady death to be better but no way will she top vampi. :wink1:

I think we all know how it feels coming into this hobby late. I started collecting Sideshow a few years ago. At the time the only female statues out were the Elektra PF and a few of the Adam Hughes comiquettes. At the time it was easy to purchase every female statue, since there weren't a ton of them being released. Now it is a different story. Sideshow is pumping out so much more. I am glad I started when I did. I can't imagine starting now.

I think we all know how it feels coming into this hobby late. I started collecting Sideshow a few years ago. At the time the only female statues out were the Elektra PF and a few of the Adam Hughes comiquettes. At the time it was easy to purchase every female statue, since there weren't a ton of them being released. Now it is a different story. Sideshow is pumping out so much more. I am glad I started when I did. I can't imagine starting now.

As you know, it sucks big time. Vampi PF was my first conversion from SS which was a good treat. But as a collector I need some of those sold out statues otherwise if I'm missing all of the ones I really like. It's no point only getting my second favorites. The draw back is every older average statue I buy is 500.00 to 600.00 each. Just add up a bunch at that price and it gets very pricey. But I am so happy to be in, even if im a few years late just to be in time for the DC line. :) :yess:

Absolutely. I had to play catch up too! I would have loved to have gotten an Emma Frost comiquette for retail as she was only $125, but I think I paid $425.

Oooh, yeesh and then there was Venom. He was my second most expensive piece, behind Soulfire Grace. Venom is long gone, but Grace remains one of my favorites. :clap

Absolutely. I had to play catch up too! I would have loved to have gotten an Emma Frost comiquette for retail as she was only $125, but I think I paid $425.

Oooh, yeesh and then there was Venom. He was my second most expensive piece, behind Soulfire Grace. Venom is long gone, but Grace remains one of my favorites. :clap

$425 isn't bad, especially when you look at comiquette and PF prices now. $350 is the base cost for a lot of these pieces. Emma is still a classic piece. I would definitely consider getting her again. I wish PFs were still $250.

$425 isn't bad, especially when you look at comiquette and PF prices now. $350 is the base cost for a lot of these pieces. Emma is still a classic piece. I would definitely consider getting her again. I wish PFs were still $250.

I wish PFs were still $250 too. Ahhh, I remember when I got Gambit for $225 shipped. Those were the days :rotfl

Just opened mine last night and this PF is wicked. Had it in my possession for about 3 months now and lucky everything was in pristine condition. I like how we had to put this PF together like a jigsaw puzzle. Nice work SS.
Wish Psylocke came out like this one, problem free :(

Yes this statue rocks still my favorite so far. If anyone needs this vampi PF now go buy it now on eBay now! 450.00 shipped!!!!! Get it if you want this, it will not get cheaper!!! **********
************************************Btw to clear things up this is not mine. Figure someone must need one at this good price. :)

Last edited:
here r some pics

IMG_1073.jpg

This statue looks really stunning -- a must-have for me, though I don't think I could get one soon since I've got too many PO's already. :( Anyway --

-- are all the figures' eyes for this variant painted this way? Is it a bit wall-eyed, or is it just that the lens was too near the subject?

here r some pics

IMG_1073.jpg

This statue looks really stunning -- a must-have for me, though I don't think I could get one soon since I've got too many PO's already. :( Anyway --

-- are all the figures' eyes for this variant painted this way? Is it a bit wall-eyed, or is it just that the lens was too near the subject?

Most are, I would say 90% is like that. Mine is the same. I. Got used to it so no point asking for one that is going to be the same. :monkey1 but overall the statue is still my favorite of this year. She's amazing!

Back