Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted, but the lack of the gold emblem on her outfit, it costing $350, AND the fact that I really want the new Lara Croft piece (EX, though), I'm convincing myself not to get it =/

5 days later.....

Alright, I put in a waitlist order for the EX just this second... Let's see how this goes =/

20 days later....

I'm so pissed after reading my cancellation email!!

arrggg.jpg

Game Over.

The reg vampi head does come off. It has the same design as the ex vampi

Oh well. It looks like this was the trend for all reg to not have a ex head come off. So looks like if anyone tries to bid on a ex head on eBay won't be able to use it anymore, saying if they have the reg version and tries to convert it to a ex version. Sucks for the people trying to change the normal version to a ex.

Oh well. It looks like this was the trend for all reg to not have a ex head come off. So looks like if anyone tries to bid on a ex head on eBay won't be able to use it anymore, saying if they have the reg version and tries to convert it to a ex version. Sucks for the people trying to change the normal version to a ex.

I have the reg vampi and a ex vampi. I can actually change the reg vampi head with the ex vampi head. Its totally doable :)

Thanks all for the ftw info. So the reg vampi can be remove like the ex version. Oh well I guess I was just interested but don't really care too much either way.

Thanks all for the ftw info. So the reg vampi can be remove like the ex version. Oh well I guess I was just interested but don't really care too much either way.

for attached head they need to change styrofoam i see only Daredevil comiquette's head is attached to body for reg version

Back