Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again grats to all those who get this...I'm still happy with these

Wow the set up is perfection! Congrats! As for vampi PF ex, I wonder how so many including myself got a second chance at this? So I wonder if this will happen with the joker and skaar? Im still so happy a vampi PF conversion happen for me. It's a great feeling indeed. So if vampi was sold out I wonder how they got so many for converts for the second batch of WL? :)

Are you just messing with me? Did the Vamp EX come back in stock yesterday?

:lol sorry bro, I was just messing around. Im not even sure if it did or not? I was just going with the flow when war machine said it was back in stock at the time. But these can still be had for under 450.00 to 500.00 shipped now. if you need one, don't wait too long.

:lol sorry bro, I was just messing around. Im not even sure if it did or not? I was just going with the flow when war machine said it was back in stock at the time. But these can still be had for under 450.00 to 500.00 shipped now. if you need one, don't wait too long.

PM me where you can get an EX under $450. :wave

well i got replacement for regular head but i m not satidfied with eyes of regular head replacement .....but damaged head eye r nice ...... i have asked for another replacement but returns said it will be same as i recd now .......... what should i do :dunno

well i got replacement for regular head but i m not satidfied with eyes of regular head replacement .....but damaged head eye r nice ...... i have asked for another replacement but returns said it will be same as i recd now .......... what should i do :dunno

I say keep it. Mine is not perfect either. It's hard to notice from far away and most of the time you will be using your ex head anyways. I almost never display my reg head. SS normally give 2 chances correct? Now do they only allow 1 exchange?

PM me where you can get an EX under $450. :wave

There's 2 on eBay now if your patient and keep checking. They are under 500.00. But not under 450.00. You should be able to find them close to 475.00 to 500.00 shipped if you keep checking the bay and this board. :)

There's 2 on eBay now if your patient and keep checking. They are under 500.00. But not under 450.00. You should be able to find them close to 475.00 to 500.00 shipped if you keep checking the bay and this board. :)

Thanks. I may just pass on Vampirella and put the extra money towards getting a Skaar EX.

Back