Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont loose ur hopes sO soon ......wait-list still open means still there r too many conversions .......regular will be in market for long time.....

Wow this statue rocks the more I see this the more I love it! It's just superb in very way. SS did package this one right. No damage at all. :clap I wish all good luck in converting.

Vampirella PF Ex Waitlist Conversions:
1.dino76m
2.Dhaval
3.Comicbookguy
4.orc brute
5.abananafarmer
6.ThomasMak0524
7.Guilty Gear
8.Guilty Gear Wife
9.Dingo
10.ervyll
11.Darth_Pain
12.Coffee Papa Bear
13.games91999
14.Collector_Neo

1.dino76m
2.Dhaval
3.Comicbookguy
4.orc brute
5.abananafarmer
6.ThomasMak0524
7.Guilty Gear
8.Guilty Gear Wife
9.Dingo
10.ervyll
11.Darth_Pain
12.Coffee Papa Bear
13.games91999
14.Collector_Neo

mine also converted. just got it today. haven't opened it yet. it came damn fast; shipped yesterday, arrived this morning!

Is this ok? The eyes are ok but IMO, they appear to be placed too far apart hence causing them to look googly.

10fce1e.jpg

What do you guys think? Does it warrant a replacement?

Cheers,
Neo.

I'll trade yours for mine.

WP_000553.jpg

1.dino76m
2.Dhaval
3.Comicbookguy
4.orc brute
5.abananafarmer
6.ThomasMak0524
7.Guilty Gear
8.Guilty Gear Wife
9.Dingo
10.ervyll
11.Darth_Pain
12.Coffee Papa Bear
13.games91999
14.Collector_Neo

I hate this list

WTF?! GG's wife?! That's straight flipping!

I hate this list

WTF?! GG's wife?! That's straight flipping!

Lol! :lol this vampi ex was so damn cool. Thats alot of converts which is not bad at all for a completely sold out item. now let's make a list for joker converts next! At least joker the numbers are insane so better chances.

So, just opened up my EX and she is flawless...perfect! no googly eyes either. The EX head is just gorgeous. The paintjob and craftsmanship on this piece is simply out of this world. I can see the price being justified with all the little pieces and details. It really makes me wonder how SSC can pull off something so gorgeous and then just crap out the Marvel pieces? I'm beginning to think it has to do with whoever manages the licenses or the licenses themselves signing off on pieces. So, whoever is in charge of the marvel stuff needs to get fired. In any case, LOVE this PF. Is it just me or does the horror stuff seem to turn our really great? My Vampi Comi is also amazing.

So, just opened up my EX and she is flawless...perfect! no googly eyes either. The EX head is just gorgeous. The paintjob and craftsmanship on this piece is simply out of this world. I can see the price being justified with all the little pieces and details. It really makes me wonder how SSC can pull off something so gorgeous and then just crap out the Marvel pieces? I'm beginning to think it has to do with whoever manages the licenses or the licenses themselves signing off on pieces. So, whoever is in charge of the marvel stuff needs to get fired. In any case, LOVE this PF. Is it just me or does the horror stuff seem to turn our really great? My Vampi Comi is also amazing.

Yeah maybe marvel statues are being made by a rookie crew at sideshows factories? At least for almost 400.00 we do finally get a very well done statue. :clap

1.dino76m
2.Dhaval
3.Comicbookguy
4.orc brute
5.abananafarmer
6.ThomasMak0524
7.Guilty Gear
8.Guilty Gear Wife
9.Dingo
10.ervyll
11.Darth_Pain
12.Coffee Papa Bear
13.games91999
14.Collector_Neo
15.sarakawa

mine also converted. just got it today. haven't opened it yet. it came damn fast; shipped yesterday, arrived this morning!
Congrats sarakawa! She turned to be awesome indeed. Can you share some pics??

I'll trade yours for mine.

WP_000553.jpg
I'm sorry for that brother. Get a replacement for it!

yup, and then she sold it. :slap
:slap indeed

____ that list :monkey4
Why are letting it get to you? Chillax

Cheers,
Neo.

Back