Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you'd expect? You're in India. Move to California to get a mint box.

On second thought, move to Canada.

How many days it took to convert your wait list ??
Not much if you get on it quickly enough. If it's still open there are chances that it'll convert.

Welcome to the forum, bro. I'd told you - the force is just too strong. You can't resist it for long!

What you'd expect? You're in India. Move to California to get a mint box.

On second thought, move to Canada.

I agree that being having to travel all that way will take a toll on the package, but it's a hit or miss situation. International packages are always handled carefully until the Customs dept lay their dirty hands on it. These low lying maggots are the ones that ultimately decide the condition of the package! :mad:

Cheers,
Neo.

I agree that being having to travel all that way will take a toll on the package, but it's a hit or miss situation. International packages are always handled carefully until the Customs dept lay their dirty hands on it. These low lying maggots are the ones that ultimately decide the condition of the package! :mad:

Cheers,
Neo.

.........:lecture :(

I happy I live in CA cause I can't remember how many replacement I got from them already....

Back