Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is
WB639875 placed on 2012-05-10 14:04:16

Im psyched about getting this but after tax and shipping...almost $400! damn! still, can't wait!

Tax? I never pay tax for them here in md. :clap but I got this today and wow the statue of the year for my vote. The ex head makes this like having 2nd different statues simply amazing and so many accessories and great paint apps makes this the best I've seen from SS.

Tax? I never pay tax for them here in md. :clap but I got this today and wow the statue of the year for my vote. The ex head makes this like having 2nd different statues simply amazing and so many accessories and great paint apps makes this the best I've seen from SS.

Congrats Bro......:clap

do we really need to put the actual order numbers out there for everybody to see?
I don't see any harm in putting out Order or Waitlist numbers. It was just to clear some air around Stampe's doubts. Unless I'm missing something here :dunno
Or you are trying to cover some conspiracy :p

From the confirmation-mail:

Your Wait List Reservation ID is

WB641233 placed on 2012-05-11 02:32:29
As you can see from the other members' order numbers and timestamps, the conversions are based on first-come-first-serve policy! No issues there!

Cheers,
Neo.

Is this ok? The eyes are ok but IMO, they appear to be placed too far apart hence causing them to look googly.

10fce1e.jpg

What do you guys think? Does it warrant a replacement?

Cheers,
Neo.

Is this ok? The eyes are ok but IMO, they appear to be placed too far apart hence causing them to look googly.

10fce1e.jpg

Cheers,
Neo.

Looks like it is sculpted this way? Perhaps another member can share his/hers for comparison as I will only get mine next week.

Just recd Vami Ex PF ........she is awesome ......Art Print is missing Reg Head hairline is damaged......

I put in my WL order on the 15th, one day after other people's WL's were being converted. But is what WarMachine said a page back some sort of official confirmation?? :

War Machine is frustruated...........coz all waitlist conversions he feels his Vampi PF Ex is not rare :lol as everybody (we waitlisters :wink1:) getting it

10fce1e.jpg

Cheers,
Neo.

uuuuuuuu u goT waitlist conversion Collector NeO.......:stick didnt even tell anybOdy ...... Warmachine ....his waitlist also convewrted

do we really need to put the actual order numbers out there for everybody to see?

Well - for a waitlist order with zero chance of converting I got no problem. If some ********* feels like cancelling it he'll only beat me to it.

And thanks to all those who helped me with info on the waitlist :clap I now know that the nl wasn't the start of a reopen wl - much appriciated. And to the lucky ones enjoy your ex :hi5: I'll settle for the reg.

Well - for a waitlist order with zero chance of converting I got no problem. If some ********* feels like cancelling it he'll only beat me to it.

And thanks to all those who helped me with info on the waitlist :clap I now know that the nl wasn't the start of a reopen wl - much appriciated. And to the lucky ones enjoy your ex :hi5: I'll settle for the reg.

dont loose ur hopes sO soon ......wait-list still open means still there r too many conversions .......regular will be in market for long time.....

Back