Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#51 is here...:rock:rock:rock

AMAZING piece, what a of beautiul piece of art. This piece seems to be flawless, the quality is EXCELLENT, which is kind of rare these days with Sideshow.

Although I like the EX head better but regular head seems to be fine, seeing it in person is definitely better than looking at pictures.

And my regular eyes look fine to me, I don't think they are lazy at all, what do you guys think?

2njd9w6.jpg

2uhu9g3.jpg

zntu1s.jpg

33ynjx3.jpg

sfdj4p.jpg

its same NeO look closlY

I will try to get a pic but I ran into one issue with my PF vampi. I see a tiny square under the ex heads white collar. There's a tiny square chip or tiny square space in the under center of her white collar. do anyone here have this? if this is a chip I will ask for a replacement ASAP. I advise you all check your too under the center of the ex head. Check under her white collar for a chip or square space?

Damn your numbers will make me quit this hobby. :horror the truth is I would not collect with those extra fees. It's just overkill for me.

what to do with those _____**ing customs :dunno.... till now i have paid to customs from which i can easily order WolF LSF:(

I dunno man! Something's looking off to me. I even asked my Mum and a few of my friends and even they told that it's slightly off......not much but its there! :gah:

Cheers,
Neo.

I went through this same thing in this thread a few weeks ago when there were not many examples to look at.Except I thought my Vampirella's iris's were a little too far up in her eyelids.And that she sat loose on her skull.I even contacted SS returns and sent them photo's.And they replied back saying they viewed my photo's and compared her to other heads they had.And any replacement they could send me would look the same.And they said they all sit a little loose.

So now that I have been able to view and compare other Vampirella's members have posted and some on line,my Vampi is fine and yours looks right on.

Back