Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, this piece is fine!!!

Very nice :clap and I as much as I like the Comiquette I prefer this with having a little more clothing, if you can call it that :lol.
I much prefer the slightly wider costume, she's still incredibly sexy and bad ass, not to mention the base and print are gorgeous :rock
x :wave

I feel the same way. This looks really great, but I'm very familiar with the character and really need to draw a line somewhere when it comes to collectibles. At least it sounds like I have until after SDCC to decide!

Great looking piece. I have the Comiquette on pre-order and will most likely be adding this PF along side it.

Any of you guys know when this will be available for preorder??

I dont like the large base, I think the giant skull takes away from her but I guess is a nice touch for horror fans. I prefer comiquette.

Every day I go to SSC's site in hopes this one will be up for order...the suspense is killing me :thud:.

Oh and have to agree with such an amazing body sculpt I do personally prefer the comiquette design...that said I love this PF as well f.or what it is..so for those in doubt just get'em both :wink1:

glad that Vampi is getting some love and attention, not a fan of this for some reason. I think it's the round base that's on the bottom of the skull base that makes it....well...too much base? might have considered it if she was working that horn like a pole dancer.:wink1:

Both pieces are really nice (Com and PF) but I think I'd rather own this one. She looks really amazing. Have you seen that face sculpt? Awesome job Sideshow!

Back