Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apples and oranges. Besides, sex sells so :wave right back at ya.

Not really. Just reminding you that there have been instances where they've not followed through with things they've said. Josh and Carl (IrishJedi) were so adamant about those lines not being dead based on what Sideshow told them last SDCC.

Not really. Just reminding you that there have been instances where they've not followed through with things they've said. Josh and Carl (IrishJedi) were so adamant about those lines not being dead based on what Sideshow told them last SDCC.

I completely agree about Indy Nam, it's a damn shame that the property never really took off for SSC. But with Vampi, the license revolves one character whereas with Indy, it involves a a supporting cast as well. So although there was never a guarantee I think the Com sold well enough to support a PF. And the fact that Vampi is a hot chick in a thong didn't hurt sales either :lol :peace

Last edited:
Video upload on Youtube :

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv3kZ4IVFf0"]YouTube - ‪Sideshow Collectibles Vampirella Premium Format Figure‬‏[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel

If they're going to keep going with her, I'm getting every piece they make. This is gorgeous. Love how her face looks, love the demon skull, love the pose, love the art print.

Sold.

The print:
2aaiixy.png

pic courtesy of warmachine714.

Last edited:
I was dissapointed that I missed out the maquette one, especially the ex. ver.. I have been waiting SS to make the PF version and here she is! Thanks. A bigger version! Too bad it is not a removable outfit. If you all know what I mean....

I have a 1/3 scale DOA Katsumi (stands about 22" tall) statue with removable tops. one of my fav.!

I was dissapointed that I missed out the maquette one, especially the ex. ver.. I have been waiting SS to make the PF version and here she is! Thanks. A bigger version! Too bad it is not a removable outfit. If you all know what I mean....

I have a 1/3 scale DOA Katsumi (stands about 22" tall) statue with removable tops. one of my fav.!

35912403096213692646468.jpg

:lol

Huh. I like the comiquette better. The base on this is fantastic but something about it just doesn't have the same zeal as the original offering. I was waiting to see the PF before going after any of the two pieces but after Tom saying that they'll be doing a few pieces of Vampirella I might wait and see what is next in the pipeline.

I don't like the exclusive head on this one, but the regular is great. She looks a lot more like her 70's art, and a lot more vampiric. She almost looks like a cat with the green eyes, high cheek bones and triangular jaw. And the positioning of her thighs is killer.

I can't wait to see what they offer next.

Love it. But if the print is the exclusive then no hurry. But I will be adding this to the collection.

Back