Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pun intended but I might actually bite on this. I saw the bats on the com as a QC/CS nightmare and passed, but this looks to avoid all that. I like that the outfit's a smidge more "modest" as well.

Really? Even though they announced it last year in the New Licenses video during the panel?

I thought that was the case, but wasn't sure. I remember a lot of chatter at the time about a future PF. Didn't think we would see a pre-order for a PF before the comiquette shipped though! Kind of feels like a Gandalf PF versus maquette all over again. Not that they compete that heavily, and both have their merits. The same seems true for Vampirella. At the very least, SS could have staggered the LOTR releases since there are so many more characters to offer. Whereas with Vamp, you've only got the one...

dr_teng from statueforum got three pictures from a page from Sideshow's site that wasn't supposed to be made public but was for less than 30 seconds.

dr_teng from statueforum got three pictures from a page from Sideshow's site that wasn't supposed to be made public but was for less than 30 seconds.

What are the other two leaks? Can't seem to find them..

Wow, this turned out better than I thought that it would. I was hoping I'd be satisfied with just the Com, but now I dunno.

Back