Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#55 exclusive Vampirella PF in the house! Just got her in! Mint! Best statue by SideShow this year IMO.

Thats what I've been saying! :clap glad you agree. She is amazing in every way. The base, the ex head, the removable clothes, the sculpt etc all top notch. Best statue of the year 2012!

After much debate my wife has dropped the hammer down on me and I have been cut off from purchasing any new statues for the moment. My wife doesn’t like the collection invading the rest of the house. I have an EX I’m offloading shoot me a PM if you're interested. I would like to pick up a few more SW pieces and this has to go before I can do that.

After much debate my wife has dropped the hammer down on me and I have been cut off from purchasing any new statues for the moment. My wife doesn’t like the collection invading the rest of the house. I have an EX I’m offloading shoot me a PM if you're interested. I would like to pick up a few more SW pieces and this has to go before I can do that.

Don't do it! She is such an amazing piece!

I know I just don't have the room and my focus is more on SW. I only opened her up when I first got her and back in the box she went. If I can sell a few others first I will. Besides you guys aren't making this any easier. I really want to keep her.

is this really what happens after you get married, the woman gets to run your life? and tell you what hobby you can and cannot do/buy? I cant imagine living like that, nor how my gf will be able to do this to me after we get married... :monkey4

Beautiful statue but the box is too darn big. I like how they've made boxes smaller with the recent releases of PFs. It's not the statues that bother me taking up space, it's the boxes (and I have a rather small PF collection of just under 10).

is this really what happens after you get married, the woman gets to run your life? and tell you what hobby you can and cannot do/buy? I cant imagine living like that, nor how my gf will be able to do this to me after we get married... :monkey4

Lol...just you wait.:lecture

The ring changes alot. Its all a give and take. Some of my friends were so much fun to be around and now after being married they have been neutered and put on a short leash. :gah:

sadly i hear that kind of story way too much :panic::panic:

I think there is a new vampirella 1/4 premium format is coming

look beside the head of the guy in the middle, it says Vampirella and if you look close up top it says 1/4 premium format figure

let me know what you guys think!

b5ec474d1107c542c3b0fe02781db1a4_zps483c6e95.jpg

Back