Vader Helmet on Sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally received this today, it's an awesome piece! Anyone else have a problem with the small back neck piece not connecting/lining up properly? Here are some pics of what I am talking about:

Ok here are the pictures of the sides:

MRVaderSide01.JPG

MRVaderSide02.jpg

Also what's this small piece:

VaderSmallPiece%20copy.JPG

Put together the helmet looks pretty bad a$$!

MRVaderFront.JPG

That looks pretty nice man, congrats.

The little piece you are wondering about is the plaque stand. You should have received a metal plaque use the adhesive on the stand to attach.

:duff

I love mine as well, it's going right in the center of my display case.:chew:vader

Btw, you guys were hoping to pick the Stormtrooper helmet up with a discount, it's Sold Out at MR now :D

Btw, you guys were hoping to pick the Stormtrooper helmet up with a discount, it's Sold Out at MR now :D

Oh you'd be surprised what and how many MR finds "somewhere" hidden in their warehouse. I guarantee we'll see more ST helmets.

Oh you'd be surprised what and how many MR finds "somewhere" hidden in their warehouse. I guarantee we'll see more ST helmets.

:lol:lol:lol Keep them hopes up! So why don't they sell them now for the full price and make profit? Why would they hide a dozen of them for? :monkey5

:lol:lol:lol Keep them hopes up! So why don't they sell them now for the full price and make profit? Why would they hide a dozen of them for? :monkey5

They hold off a bunch of them in case of any damages (or anything else) during shipment with the helmets that have already been sold out.

They hold off a bunch of them in case of any damages (or anything else) during shipment with the helmets that have already been sold out.

Well that's practically that same thing SS does (they just produce a few extras).. I thought Nash was talking about something else! :lol

Back