Vader Helmet on Sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you guys who pulls the trigger on this, could you sell or trade me the Qui-Gon mini? I have all the others and need Qui-Gon to complete the set.

Great price on Vader helmet!!! Good thing I still got mine for cheaper than that though or I'd be sad :cool:

People think Im crazy for assuming we'll get a huge discount off of the Boba Helmets.... We'll see :D Same goes for stormtrooper helmets

It's inevitable at this point that MR will blow out it's inventory of Star Wars replicas before the end of the year. Expect a huge inventory liquidation between Christmas and New Years.

Any of you guys who pulls the trigger on this, could you sell or trade me the Qui-Gon mini? I have all the others and need Qui-Gon to complete the set.

I have it in my cross hair, I sent you a PM :)

I never followed MR too close so can someone explain what common flaws/quality control issues this helmet had/has? Thanks.

I never followed MR too close so can someone explain what common flaws/quality control issues this helmet had/has? Thanks.

The Vader helmets were plagued with bad finish jobs ie. swirls in the clear coat finish which can be seen when the light hits the helmet at the right angles....or in some cases from normal viewing of the helmet. Also paint scuffs , and sloppy paint on the grills or mouth area. Also, the helmet connects together in 3 separate pieces and some people have complained that certain parts were warped and did not fit together properly.

Ah, thanks for that, that would really suck to get a flawed one then. I guess buying one of these is like gambling, hopefully I get a good one. Do you have any issues with yours?

Ordered. I know the odds to get a flawless one are very low, almost impossible, but as far as it isn´t something too obvious I will keep it.

Well, I don't have the funds for this but I doubt it'll sell out and we'll get a another crack at it. As for the imperfections, I was able to play with some of the returns on my last trip to MR and while some are really bad and warped the majority were little things and knit picky kind of thing that is expected when you pay so much for an item....you do expect perfection throwing down so much. I wouldn't have too many fears but then again remember MR offers one replacement and then a refund if the second doesn't work....its the only difference they've made in their return policy due to the bulk of returns.

434.87 shipped :)! I signed up for membership as well to get the extra 10%. This is a great deal, now I hope to god my Helmet is near flawless.

we'll see some on ebay...looks like quite a few sold in the past 2 days for like $525-$550 with free shipping.

Wow, I wasn't really expecting it to sell out. I was initially going to wait until Monday before deciding, I'm glad I didn't wait. I can't wait to set this up in my display case :chew

Well, I don't have the funds for this but I doubt it'll sell out and we'll get a another crack at it. As for the imperfections, I was able to play with some of the returns on my last trip to MR and while some are really bad and warped the majority were little things and knit picky kind of thing that is expected when you pay so much for an item....you do expect perfection throwing down so much. I wouldn't have too many fears but then again remember MR offers one replacement and then a refund if the second doesn't work....its the only difference they've made in their return policy due to the bulk of returns.

Sold out now ;)

If this had been offered a few months ago, I'd have jumped on it, but my belt has tightened to breaking. Too bad, because I was really jonesing to put together an Ep III Vader costume. Fits my body type better than the ESB one i was contemplating. Oh well. Maybe when I have money again an opportunity will present itself.

This was posted by Amy from Master Replicas in the RebelScum Forums.

Amy from Master Replicas said:
I have one more announcement which isn't as good. We oversold the Vader Helmet by 18 orders. We are going to fulfill the orders in order in which the order was received but 18 people will not be able to get it. We will contact those people by next week. However, we will be offering them a very exclusive special deal for their dissapointment.

I placed my order Saturday sometime, I hope my order is not part of the 18. I wonder how they plan on making up for it though. It could be good.

Back