Vader Helmet on Sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was posted by Amy from Master Replicas in the RebelScum Forums.

I placed my order Saturday sometime, I hope my order is not part of the 18. I wonder how they plan on making up for it though. It could be good.

Maybe those 18 SOL'ers will take home a Studio Scale Millenium Falcon for the price of the Vader helmet.

Are you talking about the same Master Replicas that Im thinking of?? :lol:lol:lol

Considering I won an all-expenses paid trip to San Francisco and got to go to Skywalker Ranch from them I'd say we are talking about the same Master Replicas. :lol:lol:lol

Maybe those 18 SOL'ers will take home a Studio Scale Millenium Falcon for the price of the Vader helmet.

Come on, this is Master Replicas ... they will offer them a Kermit the Frog puppet from the Disney line ... hey, it's the same cost as the helmet ... :D

Considering I won an all-expenses paid trip to San Francisco and got to go to Skywalker Ranch from them I'd say we are talking about the same Master Replicas. :lol:lol:lol

But you of course refused to go since Luca$ has raped your childhood so many times and your integrity is way more important than a trip to Skywalker Ranch.

No actually I wanted to confront George like Willard confronting Kurtz in Apocalypse Now and tell him "I see no method at all, sir."

I think if your status changed to "pending shipment", you will get one for sure.

Mines pending now as well, glad I wasn't apart of the 18. But the 18 orders that are being dropped are being offered a dual SE Helmet for: $799 , so that's something. Although I have to admit I don't think the signatures/plaque are worth the extra $400 but some people might dig it.

Although I have to admit I don't think the signatures/plaque are worth the extra $400 but some people might dig it.

I don't think it's worth anything near $400 just for two signatures. And who cares if the edition size is smaller, it's the same helmet, just a different number of autographed plaques.

That's one problem with the SEs. you pay a premium for autographs from people who are not even very famous.

I don't think it's worth anything near $400 just for two signatures. And who cares if the edition size is smaller, it's the same helmet, just a different number of autographed plaques.

That's one problem with the SEs. you pay a premium for autographs from people who are not even very famous.

Except for Mace and Han Solo.:rock:rock:rock

Mines pending now as well, glad I wasn't apart of the 18. But the 18 orders that are being dropped are being offered a dual SE Helmet for: $799 , so that's something. Although I have to admit I don't think the signatures/plaque are worth the extra $400 but some people might dig it.

dang, that is a great price though....this one will probably be on sale soon too though....probably for $825.

Mine is pending shipping, nice! :D

Nah, I wouldn't buy the signature version, totally not worth my money. And I don't think I'll be buying the signature Boba helmet either. I've seen Jeremy Bulloch a few times at Cons here in Sweden and his autographs cost $20 :rotfl

Back