Utapau Shadow Trooper Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the hand sculpts tweeked? the thumbs up looks like it has a bit more detail than the previous ones.

Glad to see the price didn't increase, even though its a more limited figure. But still a pass as I have no interest in a variant paint scheme like this.

what golden gc? I have enough rewards points to get this guy for free but golden gc's are good

It's posted on the Spook front page as a banner. Basically buy something worth $40 or more and the final cost has to be $40 or more and you will get a $15 GC. And SSC is giving away 4 Golden Cards worth $150 each to random buyers this week only.:yess:

Last edited:
I was on the fence with this one. But thanks to Blueleaders comment I decide yeah lets go for it! I have a ton of reward points I never use. I guess this is the best time to cash em in.

I pay shipping and 49 cents. Woo hoo free clone!

I just ordered one since its an elite clone (and a Target-EU design anyway) so I don't need a pair of them. I totally forgot about the gift card though! :yess:

I was on the fence with this one. But thanks to Blueleaders comment I decide yeah lets go for it! I have a ton of reward points I never use. I guess this is the best time to cash em in.

I pay shipping and 49 cents. Woo hoo free clone!

how many reward points does this clone require?

Would I be eligible for the gift card if A $70 wait list order converted during spooktacular??

No idea. Not sure if its the date the order is place (ie the wait list date) or the date the order converts and ships (now). :dunno

I have to admit I'm a bit surprised they didn't save this guy for Black and White Friday. I mean fits that almost as well as a stormtrooper.

Back