Utapau Shadow Trooper Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to opening mine and thank goodness the bodies have come along way. Love the fact that it doesn't have floppy legs like my Utapau trooper did.

header.jpg

Added to the Rebelscum Photo Archive

I picked up two of them when SS had them in stock...

They are totally Bad A$$!! I have them flanking my Cody in my display! :yess:

I really wanna buy 2 more to flank my custom Commander one. Im thinking of leaving one regular and another one an Airborne trooper version. I just love these colors.

I've got 1 and wanted another. There wasn't much buzz about him on here so I thought he be around longer at SS. I had some other stuff (Gree, Bly, IG-88) I needed to get first. If he was available now I'd buy him, just gonna have to keep looking I guess. :impatient:

I've got 1 and wanted another. There wasn't much buzz about him on here so I thought he be around longer at SS. I had some other stuff (Gree, Bly, IG-88) I needed to get first. If he was available now I'd buy him, just gonna have to keep looking I guess. :impatient:

Same boat, though never even got 1. Saw them in stock and thought they would hang a while.

Anyone have info on how to get this besides e bay? Jumped on board a little late on this 1. Any Help would be appreciated.

Back