Utapau Shadow Trooper Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking-at-the-sideshow-collectibles-militaries-of-star-wars-figures-20110907111147394.jpg

If there is a good number of never seen before acessories i might just consider this but i highly doubt it

Very doubtful we will see anything new with this release... when Sideshow offers oddball ones like this they do not include "must have" or unique accessories.

He'll still be loaded with stuff like all the new clones, but the only thing new will likely be the silly paint scheme.

So are these figures just made up by Hasbro or did they appear in a comic?

According to Wookipedia it first originated as a Hasbro figure, then later has had some backstory added to it in the EU.

Is he from the tv show?? Please don't come with a headsculpt.... Then I'd feel compelled to buy one.

And cmon Sideshow!!! You're already making a new Darth Vader... Why not some Stormtroopers??? And if you must stick with the PT... Magnaguards for Grievous would be swell!

Finally Sideshow... finally a clone i have no intention to add to the collection :D

Not to get off the subject again....:offtopic: :wink1:

But I was hoping for a clean/white clone trooper w/the new ribbed black body suit & the phase I & phase II helmets. Along w/a new (I guess) generic clone head, and all the accessories.

I already have the Hasbro Utapau Shadow & Covert Ops Clone Troopers, 3 3/4 inch figures.

But I have a feeling SSC will re-release this version as well....

While I don't have any interest in owning this... an upside is that the line must still be doing very well to be releasing lower-tier figures like this.

Variety is always a good thing and it is one release I can pass on.

I am tired of the clones. The only SW releases I look forward to now are the battle droids, IG88 and I suppose Boba.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since SS raised there prices on clones I won't be getting this and I'm sure they are going to take a bath on this figure.

Back