Utapau Shadow Trooper Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of all the figures and clones requested i would bet this was never requested.

The Utapau is one of my favourite figures, so if you haven't got that, i'd recomend this one.

I wonder if the visor will be red.

People seem to love their clone variants... if memory serves right the Hasbro version (when it was first released) sold for 3-4x the retail price on eBay.

Its not a bad looking design, but just not something I would want to drop $100 on.

looking-at-the-sideshow-collectibles-militaries-of-star-wars-figures-20110907111147394.jpg

i totally remember seeing this and assumed it was some weird custom thrown into the photo... would have looked cooler with a Neyo bucket.

Don't think I'll be getting this. It's just so radically different from my other clones. It would stick out like a sore thumb.

Any clones is good in my book and very happy about this news!

I just hope SS don't go too greedy (e.g., price for Bacara!) and up the price on this!

This feels like a Lucasfilm push. Similar to the Stormtrooper Commander and Blackhole Trooper. I suspect that the Lucas people get these burrs up their backsides every so often.

Given what I've witnessed with Sideshow, they seem to be very much into innovation at the moment. That's why we're seeing new things like the Battle Droids, Grievous and IG-88 coming down the pipe. Jumping onto something like this doesn't jive with what I see as their current mentality. So that's why I find it quite likely that there are licensor-oriented issues at play.

with all that SST has coming down their Star Wars line, i suppose offering this Shadow Trooper now while the waters are calm is smart business.

Whoa, they're finally doing this one? I might actually get it. Loving the clones and the Utapau Shadow Trooper will look great next to Gree. Differently-colored visors, unique armor paint apps, they'll make quite the pair. I'm way more inclined to jump on this guy than I am to jump on Bacara.

Now, um... they are planning to make the bodysuit gray, right?

Why making a character that does not exist in the movie ?

Thanx sideshow, super pass .....

Captain Rex wasn't in the movies, yet he still seemed like a hit.

Yeah in my opinion this was a waist of development. I will not be buying this, even if it was $20. Simply no interest.

Yeah in my opinion this was a waist of development. I will not be buying this, even if it was $20. Simply no interest.

This response always cracks me up. This figure in no way took development away from something else. They have I guarantee more than enough people working on SW.

I've been anticipating this since that pic. Looks like another easy purchase judging by the reaction so far:yess:

At this point I don't think any 1/6 SW figure will be hard to get from Sideshow. They seem to have found a good balance with ES so its not too hard to score even the more desirable figures.

At this point I don't think any 1/6 SW figure will be hard to get from Sideshow. They seem to have found a good balance with ES so its not too hard to score even the more desirable figures.

You are right about availability but I fear it's more due to price than quantity. Bacara Exclusive is a good example, it is still available as of right now with it's $135 price.

I'm gonna guess this Clone will also have a $10 increase... could be wrong, but I'm thinking 99.99 for Clones and $134.99 for Commanders will be the base price from here on out.

I think they'll jump the shark on this one, $10 + Bacara for a total of $145 please Bob.

Back