Uruk-Hai Swords man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the nightmare that was, I highly doubt we will see that again.

Nightmare for some..not for me...I knew not to preorder stuff that wasn't gonna sell out...If Weta wants to sell me those last 4 dwarves , then they better be on sale ...and that really includes lots of other pieces too :)

Depends

If there's gonna be 10% PO discount I might as well preorder right away and not gamble that the Xmas discount will be bigger than this. Because if it won't I'll have thrown away 30 bucks

If there is a Pre order discount I probrably take advantage of it yes...only if there is a discount otherwise will wait for 2016 :)

If there is a Pre order discount I probrably take advantage of it yes...only if there is a discount otherwise will wait for 2016 :)

That's how I'm feeling lately, although I'll still probably order MT as soon as I'm able out is sheet want.

As this is an open ed., with the #'s on recent pieces and current previews, the ed size on Barad Dûr doesn't seem all that large anymore. Even though there's still the last 250 to have an official sellout. Really makes Azog on Warg look tiny. That aside, I still hope Weta is out to impress us for a long while.

It's up for pre-order, but no specials. :(

And BBTS has it for a dollar cheaper, though in the US the shipping would be lower.

It's up for pre-order, but no specials. :(

And BBTS has it for a dollar cheaper, though in the US the shipping would be lower.

Weta dollars more than make up for the price difference and shipping I imagine. This piece looks enormous at 19 inches tall.

Weta dollars more than make up for the price difference and shipping I imagine. This piece looks enormous at 19 inches tall.

Those weta dollars probably won't cover something that heavy and I also have to pay a conversion fee so I'm better off getting it from someone here unless it's on sale.

I'd really like to see Weta do more than just small busts and 1/6 pieces. Now that SS has come and gone, they have a great opportunity to make their own large scale pieces. I first thought this was 1/4 when I saw the dimensions, but then saw the sword above his head.

Love it... 10/10 by Weta!

scout1s2uas.jpg

Back