Uruk-Hai Swords man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got this yet? Any pics?

sorry for the bad Iphone pic
uruk.jpg

He doesn't scale as well with my other 1/6 scale collectible figures from Asmus but holy crap is he a beaut. If you're on the fence about this guy, you should take the plunge - really nice work WETA!

20160315_115702.jpg

Thanks for the pics guys! It looks great! But the scale concerns me. Does that mean this like is more about 1/5 scale?
Because I am hoping to get the Elf warrior, but don't want him oversized.

Detail is amazing though!:clap

It's hard to say - first, I have him moved up a bit in the display so he looks a little bigger in the pictures. Second, he's on a base that's a bit larger than the others in the pic so that gives him just a bit extra height. Uruks are big creatures overall and when you compare Lurtz vs Aragorn for example, you can see that at least Lurtz is a little bigger than the humans he is facing off against (again, that's Lurtz who's pretty big).

Overall I don't think it looks out of place when you see it all together in person. If anything it prevents him from being lost in the background as he is definitely my coolest LotR figure and I want him to be prominent.

lurtzvAragorn.jpg

aragorn_vs_lurtz_by_minas_tirith_hakan.jpg

This guy arrived last Friday. I've been collecting LOTR statues since 2004 and can say The Uruk-Hai Swordsman is one of the most impressive pieces that I have ever received. He now joins my Sauron PF and an elite group of Middle-Earth collectibles that I will never part with. It's not often you find a statue that looks so awesome from every angle.

0311161450a-sm.JPG

0311161450b-sm.JPG

0311161450-sm.JPG

0311161451b-sm.JPG

0311161451e-sm.JPG

0311161451-sm.JPG

0311161456-sm.JPG

And here's a last pic for a sense of scale. Sideshow uses an apple, I use something more practical.:lol

0311161508-sm.JPG

Last edited:
Damn, that is one bad ass statue. Makes me regret selling my LOTR collection...also makes me regret SS didn't support their LOTR PF line more...

This guy arrived last Friday. I've been collecting LOTR statues since 2004 and can say The Uruk-Hai Swordsman is one of the most impressive pieces that I have ever received. He now joins my Sauron PF and an elite group of Middle-Earth collectibles that I will never part with. It's not often you find a statue that looks so awesome from every angle.

View attachment 253086

Great photos! What an awesome looking statue! :rock

Back