1/6 SCALE URUK HAI COMMANDER - SIBERIAN CUSTOM STUDIO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt dare to ask him for 10 $42 invoices from the remaining $420 I had on Inart Aragorn (I payed $140 as the first instalment), but who knows what he finds as sensible and what as ridiculous. :D
If he won’t do that, I’ll just set that amount aside each month just coz It’ll make me feel assured that, whenever the balance payment is due, it won’t sting so hard.

PO window closes today so, time to start tearing this thing apart!

There’s actually surprising little to complain about.

Top row- Actual costume, Premium Sideshow Statue, Weta Classic series
Bottom Row- Weta, Siberian Customs, Diamond Select
44782BB5-895A-46C3-A8A8-279B65DA7314.jpeg

As Neko pointed out previously, it appears that one layer of the torso armour is definitely missing and what is there is angled too horizontally.

This old photo from the NZ premier Actually captures the Uruk scout armour design very clearly.
D5BB3910-B194-4684-A239-8EFD3E7FA88D.jpeg

From this, we can see there are 5 overlapping rows of torso armour, which segment below the chest into pairs to mimic abs, with the uppermost section seemingly being made of leather.

This top area needs the most work of SC’s figure as, adding another metal ab piece is simple.

I’d recommend studying the Premium Format Figure for the best reference of what material should be used and where.

I’ll await any feedback here before presenting my case to the man himself.

I talked to Siberian on Facebook and he said no changes will be made. Bummer but still an awesome looking figure until InArt does one.

Back