Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt modded and painted by Rahmier84
Shotgun modeled by Corrose
5df84e0fba0ab6433073fb6f33d5919e.jpg

21072f274a88828665ba9813685f801a.jpg

8e923f48703ca88205ae7aa598984cb6.jpg

aa24788240173a0f57a65cbb8a3664e0.jpg
da304f242a0bbaf2c7cf39db804750ab.jpg

36e8a2394b5b934981861ed3f1e9f385.jpg

Copycat ;) check my set up haha.
Drat. I don't want that to be a deal breaker but it might be. When will you be selling casts?
Oh, and nobody copied your ideas man, lol there's only so many good black shirt suit and tie combos.

Oh, and nobody copied your ideas man, lol there's only so many good black shirt suit and tie combos.
I'm being facetious, my friend. When do you guys estimate you'll be selling casts and at what price point?
Has anyone bought the Kumik head?

I'd really like to see it in hand before I think about getting it!
I believe, as far as I'm aware, it's not available yet, it's merely up for pre-order just like the rest. I've yet to see any of them for sale or any in hand pictures.

I'm being facetious, my friend. When do you guys estimate you'll be selling casts and at what price point?

I believe, as far as I'm aware, it's not available yet, it's merely up for pre-order just like the rest. I've yet to see any of them for sale or any in hand pictures.
Up for sale now $55

Link sir? I haven't purchased from you and your brother before. Is it in the BST forum? I couldn't find it.

I've bought from Rob and Jacob. They are great people that make great projects for us. Very reliable and extremely nice. Very trust worthy and thier products are great so you have no worries at all. Most of thier stuff are posted in the customs/interest thread

I'll link it in here when we start taking payments in a few days.
Thanks, Rob. Looking forward to it.
I've bought from Rob and Jacob. They are great people that make great projects for us. Very reliable and extremely nice. Very trust worthy and thier products are great so you have no worries at all. Most of thier stuff are posted in the customs/interest thread
I've always been impressed with the work I see and their reputation definitely precedes them.

At this point in time I'm honestly considering buying the MG sculpt and Rob & Jacob's. One so I have a sculpt to display now and one that I can work on when I'm not taking classes this summer. Just a pricy venture to sink into.

MG Toys Sculpt now available from OneSixthKit, for those of us budgeting and with no time to paint :lol:.

OSK1503399 MG Toys 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt

The beard is a bit thick as expected, the blood might need a bit of touching up, but otherwise, I'm pleased. It also looks like you might need a rubber neck adapter, I'm not too sure on that; someone wiser than me can probably answer that.

Now to get a custom decal for the stand; any suggestions for a board member?

I requested the text from this picture.

92b6bf9f5955b9b24bcb9ee9c36366a7.jpg

I think it's better than the text from this one
fec728e621719354a9b5322bdd870281.jpg

And it is easier for Evilface to cut the text out.

Back