Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6WkENQt.jpg

Wow, I am new to buying custom sculpts (currently only own official Black Widow and Chow Yun Fat). Would love to get a custom John Wick. Who can offer one please, with accessories and stand? Thanks

Wow, I am new to buying custom sculpts (currently only own official Black Widow and Chow Yun Fat). Would love to get a custom John Wick. Who can offer one please, with accessories and stand? Thanks
I highly doubt any of us are selling right now, but if you peruse back through the thread you can see most of our recipes and then work off those to build your own. It isn't close to as daunting as it sounds, this was my first custom 1:6 figure. I'm sure any of us would be welcome to check your shopping list before you go ahead and buy.

I definitely prefer the Pop Loki suit. Glad I didn't hesitate when I grabbed mine. I'm missing the vest, but that's okay, he didn't wear one all the time in the movie. I wonder when they'll announce the weapons set.

I also realized something peculiar, note that the hesdculpt in the example pictures isn't the one MG produced. It's actually none of the ones we've seen before. Not that it's a big deal, I don't think it's that great, but it is odd they wouldn't photograph with their own product.

I'm also very happy of my clothes choices, with the addition of the vest I portayed some posts ago (it's waiting for my at my postal office) - this one looks saggy and too wide, especially at the shoulders. Like Jake portrayed very well with his figure, other suits like Pop Toys loki re definetely better - but for the price, that set is a great cheap choice for sure

For the weapons, I'll try to gather info from my seller, to know f MG Toys is still doing them or if they ever started. I'll update info in this thread

I definitely prefer the Pop Loki suit. Glad I didn't hesitate when I grabbed mine. I'm missing the vest, but that's okay, he didn't wear one all the time in the movie. I wonder when they'll announce the weapons set.

I also realized something peculiar, note that the hesdculpt in the example pictures isn't the one MG produced. It's actually none of the ones we've seen before. Not that it's a big deal, I don't think it's that great, but it is odd they wouldn't photograph with their own product.

That might still be their head because the owner of onesixthkit said that they are also releasing a straight-eyed version. I guess apparently they also made another limited one that's a little more bloodied.
27f0d230946590cfbbab1a19cc5d8c1d.jpg

MG Toys 1/6 Scale VVIP Keanu Reeves John Head Sculpt

I'm also very happy of my clothes choices, with the addition of the vest I portayed some posts ago (it's waiting for my at my postal office) - this one looks saggy and too wide, especially at the shoulders. Like Jake portrayed very well with his figure, other suits like Pop Toys loki re definetely better - but for the price, that set is a great cheap choice for sure

For the weapons, I'll try to gather info from my seller, to know f MG Toys is still doing them or if they ever started. I'll update info in this thread
Please let us know! I'm very interested in the weapons set. I'm glad you too are pleased with your set. Your points on the MG suit are excellent.
That might still be their head because the owner of onesixthkit said that they are also releasing a straight-eyed version. I guess apparently they also made another limited one that's a little more bloodied.
27f0d230946590cfbbab1a19cc5d8c1d.jpg

MG Toys 1/6 Scale VVIP Keanu Reeves John Head Sculpt
It's not, for sure. The MG sculpts have a portion of the ear covered, that one that they use in the suit pictures has the ears exposed completely.

That being said, thank you for sharing that alternate head! I like the normal one better, but it's an interesting variant.

Seems like no more Weapon set on the radar...

Sorry to say so. I was hoping for the custom compensator gun, now I'll go for a regular one

Also, yes it was their head - actually their third (crazy) John Wick head, clean looking and with the correct hairstyle - luckily I'm only interested in my BD Wick - but how crazy to do three variations of one character in so small amount of time?

Back