Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll figure it out. Regardless, I'm not spending a lot of money for this figure. I'll pass on the custom ebay sculpt and probably the MG sculpt since it won't come painted. It'll be interesting to see the finished Eleven HS and the Kumik BD doesn't look bad.

I thought the MG one will be painted as seen. The sculpt Rdeezy is talking about will not come with paint, only the prototype will be painted, which hasn't been shown yet.

I'm almost ready for my custom.
This is what I have so far
Weapon set - including some custom items
View attachment 173140

I really like the weapon set you put together. I remember seeing your shotgun on eBay and now I wish I had bought it. I did find what I think is a better pistol for John Wick than the Glock I was using before.

I really like the weapon set you put together. I remember seeing your shotgun on eBay and now I wish I had bought it. I did find what I think is a better pistol for John Wick than the Glock I was using before.
Thanks. Yeah, I had an extra shotgun I sold. The Glock I have in the photo is one from Black Widow - modified ( just clip bottom part removed)

Ah good, because I bought one. :)
It's pretty good for the price. Wolverine one has nicer cloth material, but i heard someone say it's a bit loose over body.

Is this a decent body to work with? Someone linked it a while back in another thread vouching for it.
https://r.ebay.com/q2umGn
I have that body as well. It's decent for the price. It's not really 'narrow shoulder' as it describes though.

Think it's narrow enough to fit John? Or would you suggest another body? I'm definitely open to something more expensive if it ends up producing a better figure.

john-wick-infographic.jpg

For those who want a weapon breakdown!

I think I am going to go with the MG sculpt and the knock off shoulder body. Still waiting for the perfect suit.

ZY Toys suits? 1. Would they fit the aforementioned narrow body? 2. How are they with a bit of futzing and posing?

Thanks for the link. I didn't get the set, but I did pick up the jacket and pants for ~$29 incl. shipping. It's worth a shot, as it's one of the best looking suits I've seen for 1/6. The other parts I think I can hunt down for pretty cheap.

What body are you intending to use, and what of your headsculpt of choice?

How is the quality on Triad weapons, typically?

So I did some searching, and I feel like the button up shirt that Wick wears beneath the black suit isn't actually black, but a very, very dark gunmetal grey with a slight sheen. At least that's the way it appears on screen to me. I think I want to replicate that look, so it contrasts a bit with the black of the suit, tie, hair, gun, etc.

Does anyone have a source on a shirt that would fit that description? Dark dark silver or gunmetal with a slight sheen?

Here's a gun for John Wick. I'm pretty sure it is the same one he uses in the movie. I bought one and will be using it with my figure.
That's the one I'm using as well. (+ custom compensator) The grip design is little different, but that's the only one similar enough and available on market.

How is the quality on Triad weapons, typically?
Not too bad, but not as good as top line products. top is a separate part, but doesn't slide well. magazine clip comes out, but no detail.

So I did some searching, and I feel like the button up shirt that Wick wears beneath the black suit isn't actually black, but a very, very dark gunmetal grey with a slight sheen. At least that's the way it appears on screen to me. I think I want to replicate that look, so it contrasts a bit with the black of the suit, tie, hair, gun, etc.
Does anyone have a source on a shirt that would fit that description? Dark dark silver or gunmetal with a slight sheen?
try making one with silk :D Wolverine shirts look very similar, but expensive.

Back