Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the MG one best too. The Kumik one is kinda pretty but maybe too pretty, not sure.

That explains why it looks pretty darn good I suppose.
Yes the version we will be offering is also the Iminime Neo but it has been modded with permission from Iminime's CEO. Ours however will not be offered painted. But I will have a painted full figure prototype to show this week

Yes the version we will be offering is also the Iminime Neo but it has been modded with permission from Iminime's CEO. Ours however will not be offered painted. But I will have a painted full figure prototype to show this week
What would it take you have you guys bring out a painted model, by chance? I look forward to seeing your product as well.

I'm almost ready for my custom.
This is what I have so far
Weapon set - including some custom items
Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun Oleg Volk_11s.jpg

Black suit & Body + custom weapon set
Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun Oleg Volk_12s.jpg

Black suit & Body weapon holding test
Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun Oleg Volk_13s.jpg

Item I'm waiting = Kumik's damaged version head - available around April
DMG_s.jpg

I think I'll go with the "one pistol at the ready" look for him. I'm still popping his head (whichever one it ends up being) on The Wolverine.

BTW, please do let me know if this thread is someone's product promotional topic and I'm barging into it. I'll delete my post.. I didn't read the whole thread..

Looking forward to your proto, Rdeezy. Been wanting a John Wick figure since I saw the film in IMAX when it came out. Definitely need a slimmer suit than Wolverines though. Unless you want a jacked JW.

In the right pose and displayed by himself a jacked John Wick won't look bad. I want a figure of him but right now he's not worth buying a HS, body, and suit separately when I've got everything but the HS with Wolverine. It was a good movie but not "spend another $200" good.

None of the Wick heads shown will work on a wolverine body unfortunately unless you cut the neck off.

Back