Universal should reboot THE MUMMY...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the old movie I even enjoyed the Brendan Frasier version but so far this looks very unappealing. Every shot of her looks awful to me. She just looks like someone overdid her in makeup. She doesn't look deteriorated or mangled in any sense. She looks just like the girl in suicide squad.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes she appears to be a highlight of whatever she appears in which makes her the literal opposite of Courtney. Though I did like him in Suicide Squad.
Actually yeah, he was my favorite thing in SS, of the few things I liked. He ****ing nailed Boomerang.

"I was playing mahjong with me nana" :lol

3093019-sofia-boutella-films-the-mummy-in-full-costume-makeup-34.jpg

3093020-sofia-boutella-films-the-mummy-in-full-costume-makeup-36.jpg

mummy0034.jpg

I miss the times when a film mummy could look like this:

29ac4fab29067978368363a4c2036b1c.jpg

Come back, 90's... Please...

Mummy Ghost Protocol?

Universal already said that if a monster movie bombs (Wolfman-Dracula-Frankenstein) it's automatically disqualified from any universe building.

This movie bombs, Cruise or not, their universe building goes back to the drawing board.

IMG_7033.JPG

Last edited:
That was uh, always, uh... part of the plan, yeah! Either way, when they introduce their new Dracula, I do hope they make him more historically accurate, spikes, beheadings and Ottoman issues included.

Yes, that would be great...

impale.JPG

And artistic licence permitted if they homage this.

8ba2d4c388d86566abb5699caf8ced7d.jpg

Also, we need that mustache.

vlad_iii_1123.jpg

Yes, that would be great...

impale.JPG

And artistic licence permitted if they homage this.

8ba2d4c388d86566abb5699caf8ced7d.jpg

Also, we need that mustache.

vlad_iii_1123.jpg

Yes to all that. He was a very interesting person to read about, and even if you took out the vampire part completely, his life would still make a good movie. I give props to Untold for not really shying away from the whole Ottoman thing and going there. It wasn't that well executed, as they made Vlad too sympathetic, but I liked the fact that they at least tried to tackle it.

The goal shouldn't be to portray him as a goody two-shoes who did everything for good reasons, but as mostly a messed up man. Sure, he did some good stuff for Romania and the Balkans by extension, but he wasn't a sob-story case, even though he did have his reasons for turning out that way.

It reminds me of scene in Captain Britain & MI-13, where Doom and Dracula are on the moon, plotting, and Dracula, due to his experiences in the Middle East goes all "when I'm ruler of Britain and such and such, I shall exterminate the Muslims, and it's gonna be great" and Doom is all "nonsense you racist arsehole" and then he talks about having splinters of the true cross in his armour... Ah, good ol' comic books...

Mummy Ghost Protocol?

Universal already said that if a monster movie bombs (Wolfman-Dracula-Frankenstein) it's automatically disqualified from any universe building.

This movie bombs, Cruise or not, their universe building goes back to the drawing board.

View attachment 308447

I just noticed the butt :lol

Butt expert jye does it again

Back