Universal should reboot THE MUMMY...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember it was news, that Universal Monsters was going cinematic universe too, the first movie was Dracula Untold, this was supposed to be the second one.

I don't know if that's still the deal.

I get what Khev is saying, it would be cool to have the new Universal monsters in the new breed of horror like VVitch.

Intelligent, crafty, slow burn, good cinematography, genuinely unsettling and creepy, not relying on jump scares or action...

Looking forward to this I'm ready for the Universal Monsters to return. I didn't mind Dracula Untold. Not sure if that's still apart of the new universe or not but looks pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I get what Khev is saying, it would be cool to have the new Universal monsters in the new breed of horror like VVitch.

Intelligent, crafty, slow burn, good cinematography, genuinely unsettling and creepy, not relying on jump scares or action...

Maybe the next reboot after this one bombs hard.

The WWitch is more like subtle scare. It's not likely that we'll get the same type of treatment for this one; not likely with Tom Cruise. Hopefully they don't have too much action and do cgi well. And they do character development like her history and how she thinks. We'll see when the movie comes out or at least when more trailer comes out. The cultural artwork is already nice so far.

Nonsense, the VVitch is a different type of movie.

The last Dracula movie is part of this "universe" isn't it?

Oh man this is gonna suck isn't it?

I dont think it will suck. I trust tom cruise judgement

Might be average but it wont suck like dracula.

I actually liked dracula a lot. I love the crowd of bats he commanded

I've always been more of a Frankenstein's monster fan, so I could care less about Dracula and the Mummy. Give me a classic looking Frankie with a flat head and wearing a sports jacket, and I'll be happy.

This film looks more like a typical Tom Cruise action/adventure film, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I've always been more of a Frankenstein's monster fan, so I could care less about Dracula and the Mummy. Give me a classic looking Frankie with a flat head and wearing a sports jacket, and I'll be happy.

This film looks more like a typical Tom Cruise action/adventure film, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Did u like victor frankenstein?

I loved that movie

Back