Under The Skin (2014 ) Scarlett Johansson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scene that keeps coming to my mind years later is that scene on the beach. The presentation of a horror and tragedy as detached and mundane was beautifully done I thought.

Yeah, that beach scene. I had blocked that out. Very disturbing. Easily the most unsettling scene in the movie for me, because of how real and relatable it was compared to the rest of the movie. The movie really does make you think.

That baby was way too much. They did a great job of showing exactly how little she valued life for any reason other than her ultimate purpose. I was a mess listening to that kid, and she just kept hauling along.

Witnessing the gore moment, however, did me far worse. It was considerate the way they only gave it up once. I really didn't want to see it twice.

Huh, I can’t remember any gore bits. I’ll have to rewatch it, but I’ll probably just skip through it until it comes back to me. I don’t think it’s a film I have to watch in its entirety again.

Back