The "Less Than High Speed" 1/6th Military Product Archive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (34).jpg

s-l1600 (38).jpg

s-l1600 (39).jpg

Last one for today. Fun stuff. This Punisher came out as part of a three figure wave. The others were a Wolverine and a Blade 2 figure. Look at his occupation. He's a "Vigilante" ( Do they get dental insurance as a job perk....) Notice the gorilla arms inherent for figures of that time frame. The giant pleather jackets. The paint jobs that made the figures look like cokeheads that either resembled Matt Damon or Ben Affleck. This was cutting edge in the old days. :lol But even with all the flaws, still a lot to love here.

8echnw.gif
8f2tq2.gif

8ecepv.gif
8ec8l8.gif

8ecfa7.gif
8ecf4d.gif

8ecke1.gif
8eck30.gif

8ecspc.gif
8ecu1w.gif

https://proxy.imagearchive.com/d40/d40ad7083a8593acac3d882185801af9.gifI would love more info on this, I know England licensed to Palitoy, Yet not sure what was going on with GI Joe in continental Europe? Looks like with Action Joe, they ventured closer into the Captain Action realm, with a couple of Pulp era Action Heroes.
These are fantastic, like Joe had a whole other secret life, Americans didn't know about. :wink1:

Last edited:
8echnw.gif
8ecg3y.gif

8ecepv.gif
8ec8l8.gif

8ecfa7.gif
8ecf4d.gif

I would love more info on this, I know England licensed to Palitoy, Yet not sure what was going on with GI Joe in continental Europe? Looks like with Action Joe, they ventured closer into the Captain Action realm, with a couple of Pulp era Action Heroes.
These are fantastic, like Joe had a whole other secret life, Americans didn't know about. :wink1:

Here's what I found:

https://thevintagetoyadvertiser.org/category/group-action-joe/
Group Action Joe – often referred to as Action Joe is the French-licensed version of G.I. Joe (Hasbro – US) and Action Man (Palitoy – UK). Group Action Joe was distributed by the Ceji Arbois company in France and featured some exclusive characters such as French comic strip star Rahan, Albator, Captain Cosmos and the famous Zorro. Also featured were female characters Jane, Daina and Sandy.

g0.jpg
g00.png
g000.png

There are more adverts in the link.

s-l1600 (18).jpg

s-l1600 (26).jpg

s-l1600 (20).jpg

Last one for today. Fun stuff. Someone needed a wagon and there just wasn't one commercially available and/or not one at a good price, so the guy just built one. Don't know the who or why here. Just cool stuff. When in doubt, just build it apparently. Which is OK, that's most of the fun in this hobby.

Back