Statue Ghost in the Shell 1/6 Scale Movie Scarlett Johansson Statue From Mtime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a .66 scale bust. No manufacture yet-a little larger than half scale complete with boobies.
FB_IMG_1491344118281.jpg
FB_IMG_1491344398535.jpg

Hi all. Does anyone know a release date on this, or whether I can pre-order anywhere? Any help much appreciated!

Well somebody is getting my money for a Major piece. But... who?! I want a killer ScarJo headsculpt.

WETA: Falls down on the head sculpt (alas :violin) - BUT has a lot of attention to detail and the overall piece is quite spectacular and the light up feature was a nice touch.

Mtime: 1/6 vs 1/4 so won't take up as much space and won't be as intricate. BUT, has the much better sculpt and the pose is based of the water fight vs the Geisha fight on the WETA.

Frankly I'll probably end up with both, but I pulled the trigger on the WETA first given that I like it more (overall) and it is only limited to 500 world wide.

Yeah, the Weta piece is definitely beautiful. Love the pose and the presence it has. The other looks nice too, for sure.

Incredibly torn about it..

Ah, that makes sense, but as an object on its own I find the pose slightly awkward. I went with the Weta one, which I like much better from review pics versus the official ones, even.

I didn't realize it, but it looks like it has a prismatic paint job to emulate the look of the stealth field around the suit. That's cool.
Edit: I think? Unless it's just the lighting?

I think it's got that finish, @JonWes. What I'm curious is how well this scales next to 1/6 figures. I need to go find a height measurement. I'm actually a little curious about seeing how easily the head comes off. Might be able to use it interchangeably with a custom street wear Major figure.

Edit: BBTS says "about 11" tall", which would put her just in line with 1/6 figs.

I think it's got that finish, @JonWes. What I'm curious is how well this scales next to 1/6 figures. I need to go find a height measurement. I'm actually a little curious about seeing how easily the head comes off. Might be able to use it interchangeably with a custom street wear Major figure.

Edit: BBTS says "about 11" tall", which would put her just in line with 1/6 figs.

yes, they also talked about the special paint finish
in the video.

collected this piece today, as a matter of fact i am quite disappointed with it.
the paint on the suit is way thinner than the prototype, making it looks not as
glossy as the prototype. and the base is kind of cheap for a pvc statue which
cost 1200 hkd. also quite a bit of details had been lost in the hair.

major 1.jpg
major 2.jpg
major 3.jpg

Back