Statue Ghost in the Shell 1/6 Scale Movie Scarlett Johansson Statue From Mtime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt is mint, but is it a bit small for the body?

iblgc4N.jpg

3KnYXoi.jpg

LovwaH9.jpg

LiM4OnQ.jpg

fdTco73.jpg

MRDRIuZ.jpg

DL35aOt.jpg

UfCrnzv.jpg

Ye2CMnS.jpg

The summer that Paul hit puberty, he decided that when he retured to school in the fall he would go by his middle name, Cory.
2017-04-01 22.31.53.jpg

I don't think there's any question about who it's supposed to be, but the hair is very solid and one piece-ish. It was much more airy across her forehead, as in you could see forehead as she moved, and the locks down the side on this are very bunched up - again I the movie it was much looser. I think that's giving off a very "heavy" vibe to the whole set up here.

i saw it in person today and its amazing. the body proportion and paint jobs are spot on.
although some people may disagree, i think it's definitely scarlett johnansson there which
captured her menacing look in the film very well.

major 2.jpg
major 3.jpg
major 4.jpg
major 6.jpg
major 1.jpg
major 5.jpg

Somehow, I see Cumberbatch in the likeness. Head seems a bit elongated when they get into production (a very usual issue if they did not do the resin molds right). Likeness aside, I wonder why in all trailers and videos, we see Major's suit being skin tight and totally smooth with only faded lines, while both statues shows thick trims and raised shoulder pads and collar. I guess the smooth look must be done in post production and the raised pads is how the actual practical suit looks. But it seems hard to believe Weta does not know of this change in the final film and did their statue that way too....

Somehow, I see Cumberbatch in the likeness. Head seems a bit elongated when they get into production (a very usual issue if they did not do the resin molds right). Likeness aside, I wonder why in all trailers and videos, we see Major's suit being skin tight and totally smooth with only faded lines, while both statues shows thick trims and raised shoulder pads and collar. I guess the smooth look must be done in post production and the raised pads is how the actual practical suit looks. But it seems hard to believe Weta does not know of this change in the final film and did their statue that way too....

i think its because weta is proud of their design, so they created their 1/4 scale statue according to the
original suit instead of the cgi rendered one.

Can't stop laughing at this

Every statue tells a story....

Scar jo is a hard likeness to nail down because so much is going on in her face when she talks. It's hard to nail one static look.
FB_IMG_1491152785736.jpg
FB_IMG_1491235967474.jpg
FB_IMG_1491152779957.jpg

It doesn't look like any Hot Toys as it's smirking. Might be a heavily modified PF but I want it lol

Back