Statue Ghost in the Shell 1/6 Scale Movie Scarlett Johansson Statue From Mtime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man. The Ghost in the Shell Movie statues have been horrible. The only merch that looks decent is the Action Figure from Threezero.

Yeah there will be people who defend this because they don't have a better choice out there. A company like prime 1 or iron studios needs to get this licence then we can see what can be done, won't be holding my breath though

the paint job was the part that attracted me the most which drove me
to place the order. now the paint job on the final product looks dull
and not even smoothly applied. im afraid i will not preorder anything
from mtime again.

Hate to admit it but I regret preordering the statue.

Is ScarJo's head removable? Perhaps a repaint of the sculpt will help?

Hate to admit it but I regret preordering the statue.

Is ScarJo's head removable? Perhaps a repaint of the sculpt will help?

the head is not removable, everything has been glued in one piece. but not just the head sculpt,
the paint job on the suit is also much much worse than the prototype.

the head is not removable, everything has been glued in one piece. but not just the head sculpt,
the paint job on the suit is also much much worse than the prototype.

Are you recommending collectors to pass on this?

The problem (or at least my dilemma) is I don't see a better figure/statue alternative of ScarJo in this specific suit... I'm on the fence because of that. Looks like I can still cancel my preorder on BBTS though.

you're right - the paint job on the final suit is much worse. I remember when I pre-ordered, I basically forgave the so-so headsculpt because I liked the look of the suit so much in the promo shots.

Looking forward to the ThreeZero fig though.

Are you recommending collectors to pass on this?

The problem (or at least my dilemma) is I don't see a better figure/statue alternative of ScarJo in this specific suit... I'm on the fence because of that. Looks like I can still cancel my preorder on BBTS though.

you're right - the paint job on the final suit is much worse. I remember when I pre-ordered, I basically forgave the so-so headsculpt because I liked the look of the suit so much in the promo shots.

Looking forward to the ThreeZero fig though.

other than the paint job(both head sculpt and suit) which i think is just 70% as good as the prototype, the figure is sturdy and
is nicely sculpted though. considering the fact that there is no alternative in the market other than the one by weta, which i think
the head sculpt is quite horrible. its just hard to say but if you are a big scarlet fan you can keep your order i think, its just up to
you whether you can accept the lesser paint job.

major.jpg

Thanks for the pictures and updates guys.. im still on the fence on whether i wanna get this or not. I loved the movie and wanna have a motoko in my collection.. but for theres still not any really good ones of her jn the white suit. Thanks for posting and sharing the pics 2littlemoney. Even so i still cant decide whether to purchase or pass on it.

Hi, any chance is anyone selling this Major Mtime statue? I'm looking to buy it. Thanks. :)

Anybody else has better quality photos of this statue? I've been looking at it, but the pictures so far are not in any way favorable.

Maybe more full-body shots, other lighting...

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Back