Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never played any of the uncharted series, will I feel lost picking this up?

Maybe not. You can always catch up on Uncharted 1 and 2, after you've played Uncharted 3. All the games involve different adventures with Nathan Drake.

ok !! when i saw Cartagena, Colombia on the screen I jumped!

I was born 3 hrs away from there. I love real world places in games.

I am speechless !! 10 min in and I am blown away.
the graphics the textures on all characters the detail is just amazing.
The bar scene!! ohh man unreal.

now i know why is a masterpiece.

10 min in and i am so hooked.
back to the game.

Going to be hard waiting to play this until Christmas!

It's kind of a tradition I get a load of new games at Christmas. I'm limiting myself to Arkham City and MW3! Everything else can wait! Really i'd have loved to have played Arkham City at christmas too.

Personally I regret spending $150 on the Gears set. I could have gone with the regular. :mad:

Me too - biggest regret Ive had in a collector set since Arkham Asylum (part 1)

I went for the standard edition here, and glad I did - the CE is just too large. My rule now: if it cant fit on my dvd shelf, standard edition

Going to be hard waiting to play this until Christmas!

It's kind of a tradition I get a load of new games at Christmas. I'm limiting myself to Arkham City and MW3! Everything else can wait! Really i'd have loved to have played Arkham City at christmas too.

I want to play MGS3 HD on Xmas, but I guess I'll have to wait for that.

I have to get the Collector's edition.
I'm debating buying now while it's in stock or waiting for it to be around $70 if there's lots of overstock.

Personally I regret spending $150 on the Gears set. I could have gone with the regular. :mad:

Same here, I got caught up in the moment and now I really regret it :lol Should have gotten the UC3 Collectors...at least it comes with a cool cabinet type disc holder thingy.

Again, this is true. :lecture I stick to the female athletes and politicians.

Allison Stokke is mine though, so sorry
50507_27557431641_3756813_n.jpg

I did the same with the HALO : Reach Legendary Edition.

Oh well. We live, we love, we learn to never buy oversized, overpriced collector's edition of games ever again.

I got my game last night at midnight. Had pre-paid for the collectors edition. That thing is beautiful! Managed to grab a couple of posters as well. I woke up a bit late today to recoup from spook. And I started playing the moment I got up. I had to force myself to stop for a bit. That game is addicting.

If I could rate it out of 10, I would say 20/10. To me, it is that good. I am also ecstatic that Chloe is in it as much as she is. Though, I would have preferred her in a certain part of the game in stead of the guy. But oh well.

Anyways, I'm loving it! And I love the little statue. The belt buckle is of great quality but I don't find the ring to be anything special. It could have been done a bit better. The tin case is awesome! Probably my favorite part.
:D

So I decided to stick with it and been playing it all day. The aiming mechanics are messed up real bad. The recticle moves at a smooth rate and as soon as It gets near an enemy it slows right down. Sucks arse.

Back