Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in your grade (1 to 10) on the story...The story has always been the most important element in the Uncharted games

Me too. I wasn't impressed with the first one's visuals that much, but the story was 9/10 for me in every way. Uncharted 2 was probably a 9.5/10 for me so I hope this upcoming weekend I can get a good bit of time with it.

Just finished the game and in my opinion surpasses everything from Uncharted 2. The story is very good, exceptional, even. The visuals and sound is outstanding. I think it's one of the most beautiful games ever. On every aspect. Trying to keep out spoilers, but we finally get to see more about Nate's necklace and how he met Sully. That I liked a lot.

I also got the Explorer Edition. Most awesome collector's edition of a long, long time.

Just finished the game and in my opinion surpasses everything from Uncharted 2. The story is very good, exceptional, even. The visuals and sound is outstanding. I think it's one of the most beautiful games ever. On every aspect. Trying to keep out spoilers, but we finally get to see more about Nate's necklace and how he met Sully. That I liked a lot.

I also got the Explorer Edition. Most awesome collector's edition of a long, long time.

Totally agree. IGN had it right when they said 10/10....didn't think it could beat Among Thieves, but it did; one of the greatest games I've ever played

ohh man ! getting collectors eddition tomorrow right at 1O am when best buy opens.

review tomorrow 100%

sucks no midnight launches here tonite :(

ohh well I wont be able to sleep tonite.

wooot !

:yess:

IMG_3157.jpg

Got my copy today. Was excited to play in 3d but it looks awful. Really bad lines, jaggies and ghosting. WTF Arkham City looked amazing in 3d on the 360.

Hey guys, for Uncharted 2, can any of you help me to get the co-op trophy? That's the only one that I'm missing for the platinum!! My PSN ID is blade7117, so feel free to add me.

Anyway, I'll be getting Uncharted 3 soon. Just waiting for the price to drop.

This game blows. The stupid new animations make it too difficult to traverse across rooftops and jump etc. Getting pretty annoyed about the fact that reviewers fail to mention clipping and vertical syncing issues. 'Oh it's an exclusive we must give it a ten'

This is hands down my fav game on PS3. got hooked on AMONG THIEVES first, so I bought DRAKES FORTUNE. Enjoyed that also.
Picking up Pre-order this week for DRAKES DEC. collector pack.
Great story/characters, awesome graphics, guns, puzzles and platforming.
What's not too love:hi5:

Picked ours up at midnight. Collector's Edition is REALLY nice! The fiancee is playing it pretty soon, can't wait to watch, lol.

people calling this game crap are complete narrow minded.

Be a fan boy of video gaming today.

taking a break from my unboxing.
playing the first 5 minutes and i am jawdroped.

who ever said this game sucks have real problems with there video devices.
on my TV looks amazing !

going back to the game.

Kinda wished I PO'd the Collector's Edition..but oh well. It's hard for me to justify spending $100+ on a video game, even when you get nice extras.

So just regular release for me...I'm picking mine up today. :woo

Kinda wished I PO'd the Collector's Edition..but oh well. It's hard for me to justify spending $100+ on a video game, even when you get nice extras.

Personally I regret spending $150 on the Gears set. I could have gone with the regular. :mad:

I agree. The last "Collector's Edition" I bought was God of War III. But, since then, I've always gotten the regular editions (especially when it comes to Call of Duty). I don't find it reasonable to spend big bucks on a mass produced video game box-set, when I could be using that money to buy some Hot Toys figures :D.

Back