UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Condit was winning the stand up against Hendricks. He only lost cause he got taken down, even though Hendricks didn't do much when he did take him down.

GSP vacating the title opens up all kinds of possibilities for multiple title changes. I don't see anyone else in that division having a stranglehold on the belt like him.

Dana said on the local news Faber has the Vitor effect going on......minus the trt of course. I thought he'd win, but not dominate like that.

Three way tie for most shocking moments tonight:

1. Barboza almost getting KTFO.

2. Faber absolutely dominating McDonald.

3. Mighty Mouse KO'ing Benavidez.

And speaking of Belfort.. Dana said regardless of who wins between Silva and Weidman, Vitor gets the next title shot.

he is ok to fight in the US though? I will be shocked if Silva loses again to Weidman. I don't think most ppl realize it's his first legit loss ever. Losing won't change his style, but will wake him up. I think Vitor would KO Weidman quickly.

Over all a great night of fights. I wasn't expecting much from that card and it turned out to be pretty entertaining.

As for GSP giving up the belt, I like Johny and Lawler, but I see Johny winning that fight. Lawler is a great power striker, but his ground game is to weak to really hold onto that belt. I see Johny defending the title at least once before someone does something crazy and the belt switches hands. Regardless as others have said, the fact that GSP is gone means the division will finally start to get exciting again.

Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva fails post-fight drug test, stripped of $50,000 bonus
The most ironic part is this ugly freakshow talked a ton of trash about Overeem being a juicer

997011_615643191816568_381436686_n.jpg

Overeem IS a juicer. It's funny.. Bigfoot has a TRT exemption. And he still failed his post-fight test. :lol

Anyways.. Tyron Woodley vs. Carlos Condit is signed for UFC 171. Winner will probably get the next title shot.

Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva fails post-fight drug test, stripped of $50,000 bonus
The most ironic part is this ugly freakshow talked a ton of trash about Overeem being a juicer

997011_615643191816568_381436686_n.jpg

News flash. A majority of them are. They just hide it better/more intelligently.

‘Bigfoot’ Silva plans to sue doctor following positive test: ‘I felt like a lab rat’

Why can't these Brazilians ever take responsibility for their actions ?

Overeem IS a juicer. It's funny.. Bigfoot has a TRT exemption. And he still failed his post-fight test. :lol

Anyways.. Tyron Woodley vs. Carlos Condit is signed for UFC 171. Winner will probably get the next title shot.

if Woodley doesn't KO him in the 1st, Condit will pick him apart.

News flash. A majority of them are. They just hide it better/more intelligently.

how do you hide taking steroids?

Back