UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna see Rousey knock Tate out. She was looking good last night during weight in. Dang.

Any working feed links? I can't get firstrow to work tonight...ugh.

Had the same problem...but is working now for me.

I just closed out of everything and cleaned my cookies out and restarted my browser...not sure if that helped or if it just started working.

In case anyone cares.. the big UFC announcement tonight was the finalization of UFC_TV. You pay $9.99 a month and you get access to the entire UFC library including previous events and PPV's (even the "dark ages" stuff that's currently not available on DVD), ALL seasons of TUF including the ones that don't air in the states like the upcoming TUF: Brazil - Sonnen vs. Wanderlei, original content (exclusive interviews, etc.) and it looks like access to all the programming from orgs that the UFC bought up (Pride FC, Affliction, Strikeforce, etc.)

*EDIT

DAMMMMMNNNNN!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Round 3 coming up and Rousey (who's never went past the 1st) looks exhausted!

ANNNNNDDDD...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn.. people are booing her like crazy. :lol

No. He slammed every single elbow to the side of the ear. Not to mention he connected with a knee before Barnett got the double leg. I think that's why Barnett initially just stayed there holding it (to clear his head) and unfortunately Browne just went to town on his head.

Back