UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in case anyone loves amazing MMA impersonations...I found this hilarious

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9oV2fyJKc&list=PL19FFC17507ED17A7&index=2&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9oV2fyJKc&list=PL19FFC17507ED17A7&index=2&feature=plcp[/ame]

Wow, one friggin move and all the sudden she's a god among MMA fighters?
Granted, she does the move well, I just don't see how every single one of these women get caught so easy.

I'm tired of all this bs WWE style sonnen crap from rousey...that shtick is old. In general, the women put up some exciting fights tonight...

Yup. She's still annoying though. :lol

yes she is but not creepy like Cyborg.

I like her :love. She needs to stop training JJ with the 2 pothead bros though :monkey3

Wow, one friggin move and all the sudden she's a god among MMA fighters?
Granted, she does the move well, I just don't see how every single one of these women get caught so easy.

Just being nitpicky, but she lets her opponents roll into her too easily often or maybe they are just super flexible :dunno, but her opponent tonight obviously sucks at stacking that arm bar to get out of it. Ronda is just a beast compared to a lot of these women.

gina carrano needs to take a break from making medicore movies and fight ronda..

1239704331_gina-carano.gif

Damn...didn't watch the fight, but I guess Rousey won. I was really hoping she'd get beat tonight too. Maybe Cyborg can put her down. I think she's letting her 15 minutes of fame get to her head.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxrkM_cLEV0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
Some decent fights. I think Ronda is just that much better than most of these women. Shes so confident in herself that I think it just puts her above the rest.

It sorta reminds me of that simple gameplan that for whatever reason no one can stop. I mean we all know shes going to go for a throw/sweep and then take the battle down and more than likely take the easy armbar if she can get it. Again for whatever reason the other ladies cant stop it.

You know why it was canceled? Because the UFC had no other "main event" level fight on the card that they could bump up when Jones/Hendo fell through. Maybe next time they'll add a decent co-main event.

I know they offered Machida the fight and he said no (since he just fought August 4). And then they offered Cheat Sonnen's lame ass the fight and of course he said yes and Jones (rightfully so) said Hell No.

Nah, **** Sonnen. He just lost and was finished in his last fight. And he has 0 wins at LHW i.e. he doesn't deserve a title shot. He talked his way into 2 MW title shots and he got finished in both.

Seriously, its dumb that people are giving Jones crap about not fighting Sonnen. He's the last person to get a title shot. He would get scraped anyways.
Im really disappointed about this fight. Jones is my favorite fighter but I was some what rooting for Hendo in this one.

Back