UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah win or lose, that dude is a great striker, one of my faves for sure. Cole pulled out the win, hes no push over thats for sure.

UFC FIGHT NIGHT 22 SPOILERS

Efrain Escudero vs. Charles Oliveira
Spoiler Spoiler:

UFC FIGHT NIGHT 22 SPOILERS

Nate Marquardt vs. Rousimar Palhares
Spoiler Spoiler:

not really, Hughes last win was a big one, and if he beats Penn, i could see him only needing another win after that for a title shot. Penn has to really prove that he can hang in the division before Dana gives him another shot

Ok, I should have said a fighter that doesn't stand a chance at winning a title.

GSP is in a league WAY above Hughes, and Penn for that matter.

Yeah I couldnt beleive Rousimar looked away like he did...so in the end it was all on him for taking his eyes off his opponent.

I agree with what Rogan said. I think Rousimar was simply so surprised Nate broke out of the lock so quickly, he was embarrassed.

Yeah.. I think that's why afterwards when Palhares touched Marquardt's leg and didn't feel any slippery substance he kinda gave a "My Bad" motion because he knew he F'd up. :lol

pretty descent fights, but i am very suprised that Efrain didnt put more effort in taking the fight to the ground. thats his best asset, yet he decides to strike with a guy with good reach on him, and i couldnt believe he didnt try to dip him on his head when he got his back. Hes got a lot of potential, but a lot to learn still...........no suprise in Maquerdt fight.

Man i knew Charles Oliveira was good but last night he just put it down! I can't wait to see this kid fight again. His strikes we quick and accurate and his defense was top notch. I bet Efrain's ribs are hella sore today.

Oliveiras Kicks were great and I dont think Efrain wanted any part of his ground game even though he had said he felt he was a better wrestler.

Just found out that Penn's LW fight this november was supposed to be against Florian...but florian is injured right now.

Back