UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone watch Shark Fights? Houston Alexander had his "Rocky moment" and KO'ed Sokojou(who is beyond terrible).

Keith Jardine...lost again.

Ugh.

I think he needs to go back to bounty hunting. Seriously.

Must admit I've never even heard of it; is this a new league or something? :dunno

Shark Fights
brocklesnar3.gif

:D

Yeah I watched the Houston fight with Soko and wow...
Soko does nothing but make mistakes. He always starts strong
and then just drops the ball.

Unfortunate for Jardine.

So I just found out I'm going to get to meet Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen tomorrow outside of Round Rock Texas at Academy. I'm so stoked right now! Wanderlei in his Pride days is the reason I got into MMA. Meeting Chael will just be a bonus.

Yeah Wanderlei was the first MMA fighter I even met back in Vegas at Pride 32 and let me just say he was nothing but friendly and at the time his english wasnt that great and it was a fantastic experience. He was such a great guy. He loves his fans and goes out of his way to make sure he meet and greets in a sense. I remember I yelled his name and they wouldnt let me pass a certain area and he allowed me to come thru...never forget it man. Have fun flips.

Yeah Wanderlei was the first MMA fighter I even met back in Vegas at Pride 32 and let me just say he was nothing but friendly and at the time his english wasnt that great and it was a fantastic experience. He was such a great guy. He loves his fans and goes out of his way to make sure he meet and greets in a sense. I remember I yelled his name and they wouldnt let me pass a certain area and he allowed me to come thru...never forget it man. Have fun flips.

Man that's awesome :hi5:
I heard he's one if the nicest dudes. I'm going to have him sign my Pride Wanderlei figure and get a picture with him. I've met fighters before and it's been cool and all but meeting your "favorite fighter" is a horse of a different color. Knowing me I'll be too starstruck and end up looking the fool in front of him somehow :lol :lol :lol

If you piss him off by being starstruck make sure to have someone take a pic when he grabs you in a Thai-clinch. That would be a definite keepsake. :lol

Man that's awesome :hi5:
I heard he's one if the nicest dudes. I'm going to have him sign my Pride Wanderlei figure and get a picture with him. I've met fighters before and it's been cool and all but meeting your "favorite fighter" is a horse of a different color. Knowing me I'll be too starstruck and end up looking the fool in front of him somehow :lol :lol :lol
Yeah man hes super nice and took photos with me and my wife and bowed and did his famous muay thai "twisty wrist" gimmick.

If you piss him off by being starstruck make sure to have someone take a pic when he grabs you in a Thai-clinch. That would be a definite keepsake. :lol
Later on that night after the Pride event, we seen him again walking around Ceasars Plaza and he was going to go to club pure and my brother asked if he could do a stare down and yeah man he gave us the famous stare down and pretty much made my bro crap his pants.
Wandy was always one of my faves and to this day still is one of my favorites. Win or lose I love that dude...in a manly sort of way.

Yeah I saw a video of him at some UFC expo (I think!?) and he was actually getting PO'ed at the agent in charge of bringing people up to the table to get autographs, etc. because she was rushing them along and telling Wand NOT to take pics because it was taking too long (long line) and Wanderlei was like F' that.. he wanted to chop it up with his fans, take pics, sign whatever.

Just shows how nice he.

Wand is super nice, I was fortunate enough to meet him not too long ago. :clap

Yeah man hes super nice and took photos with me and my wife and bowed and did his famous muay thai "twisty wrist" gimmick.

Later on that night after the Pride event, we seen him again walking around Ceasars Plaza and he was going to go to club pure and my brother asked if he could do a stare down and yeah man he gave us the famous stare down and pretty much made my bro crap his pants.
Wandy was always one of my faves and to this day still is one of my favorites. Win or lose I love that dude...in a manly sort of way.

Yea my wife was telling me I should see if he'll take a pic with me doing the "twisty wrist" deal. She thought of that before me :slap but I was like great idea so hopefully if it's not too crazy of a line he'll do it.

If Wand stared me down like that I think i'd drop a load in my pants as well LMAO

WW: Hughes vs. Penn III - UFC 123 (November 20, 2010)

Anyone else heard about this? I thought Penn was done with the WW division!?
See once again to me thats an unfocused BJ, who doesnt know where to go or what to do next.

Yea my wife was telling me I should see if he'll take a pic with me doing the "twisty wrist" deal. She thought of that before me :slap but I was like great idea so hopefully if it's not too crazy of a line he'll do it.

If Wand stared me down like that I think i'd drop a load in my pants as well LMAO

If you ask him man, Im sure he will. I remember we were all joking and saying "lets ask him to kick us in the head"...we were joking because if he did yeah id be dead most likely.

Back